Reviews for Little Lion Man
Luna chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I absolutely love love love this story please don't give up on it! Cannot wait for the next update :-)x
slagheapwhore chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh wow. I've just gotten to my reading and came upon this. I love it and I cannot wait to read the rest. Great job Stacy!
mansts chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Love this chapter! I feel so bad for Katniss, when will they finally meet? And I want an update much sooner than you'll finish the Other Hawthorne. Pretty please?
mansts chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love fairytale everlark stories))) And this one looks very promising))
aquarpisc chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Ooh, this is seems very interesting. I'm looking foward to see where you're going with this!
I-Say-Wicked chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Another fantastically amazing, addicting story! Definitely looking forward to the next update!
Ninnalop chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is absolutely amazing! :)
misscellist93 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I'm a huge fan of this so far! (: It isn't what I expected-it's so much better! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
LOVE. I just love this. It is very creative! I would have loved a little bit more background on wolf!Katniss' family and life. Mainly though, I'm super excited for the first Everlark interaction. :D :D
KT chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow what an amazing start! This is such an interesting premise and I hope to see where this story heads :)
batbaby chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Interesting story you have going on here and I'll just have to wait patiently for the rest.
misshoneywell chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I'm enjoying this story so much! I love the concept, and I'm really excited about where you're going to take this. Your writing has such a rich feel to it. Thanks for sharing. :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Thanks!

This story is very interesting and amazing. I liked how Katniss/Wolf was introduced to Peeta as a baby.
She was his protector.

You wrote such an in-depth story on how one person can mean so much to someone even though they
haven't meant. Katniss/Wolf watched over the boy Peeta years. She saw how his mother's abuse was
growing with the years until finally she killed her.

Now, she is doomed to be human becasue she freely took a life. Her sacrifice of her wolf form was to help Peeta lived. In doing so, Peeta doesn't come to the forest as before. She feels sad.

Hopefully, Katniss can meant Peeta. Her love for him is deep.

Great job!

Looking forward to your updated on your other story, The Other Hawthorne."
Theonewiththestars chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Omg. I can't even. Wolfs ... I'm like *head explodes* I ave been waiting for someone to do this. I'm so excited
raissa20 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Started reading. Very interesting. Keep writing. Is there gonna be a chapter in Peeta's POV?