Reviews for Little Lion Man
mansts chapter 7 . 7/19
You broke my heart with this story! And you did it beautifully!
MidnightEverlark chapter 1 . 7/17
The last time I came across this story, only the first chapter was posted. I've never been able to find it since, and I've always thought it should be continued, so finding it tonight (and seeing that it has seven chapters now AND that it's complete!) is a wish come true. I'm going to read the rest of this just as soon as I get a chance. I love the way she thinks in this story. It really does sound like a wolf.
Norbert's Mom chapter 7 . 7/17
Great story, very unique.
Very unique, beautifully written story!
Please please update the story its really great
Sunshine518 chapter 1 . 7/15
wonderful story...please a sequel? Would love to see the family together..
deltagirl74 chapter 7 . 7/14
Aww, why can't Peeta go with his family? I kept expecting him to leave the village to stay with Katniss, especially after he found his son. Great story
Luna chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I absolutely love love love this story please don't give up on it! Cannot wait for the next update :-)x
slagheapwhore chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh wow. I've just gotten to my reading and came upon this. I love it and I cannot wait to read the rest. Great job Stacy!
mansts chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Love this chapter! I feel so bad for Katniss, when will they finally meet? And I want an update much sooner than you'll finish the Other Hawthorne. Pretty please?
mansts chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love fairytale everlark stories))) And this one looks very promising))
aquarpisc chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Ooh, this is seems very interesting. I'm looking foward to see where you're going with this!
I-Say-Wicked chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Another fantastically amazing, addicting story! Definitely looking forward to the next update!
Ninnalop chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is absolutely amazing! :)
misscellist93 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I'm a huge fan of this so far! (: It isn't what I expected-it's so much better! I can't wait for the next chapter.