Reviews for Caro Transmutata Metallo
Dark Scimitar chapter 52 . 8/10
Oof...both Jack and Bee (it sounds like) can't catch a break. I like that this ratchets back up the tension and really reiterates that Jack is still very damaged, despite how normal he may sound. Ratchet, Jazz, Raf and the others really have their work cut out for them I think. Well done!
EJeanTheCat chapter 52 . 8/8
I giggled when Bee gave his highly edited version of 'The Seven Millionth Time We Nearly Killed Ourselves And Gave All The Adults Sparkattacks'. To bad Miko wasn't there that time. (Also more reminders of how much Breaker lost and may never get back, my poor heart. T.T)

Nice to see Bee trusts - or presumably still trusts - Jazz and Prowl. Don't worry Bee, once Prowl's multiple-million-year-old paranoia calms down they'll be mostly on your side.

Of-freaking-course Starsceam manages to ruin the moment without even being in the same solar system. Of course. Is that slagging evil gizmo suppose to detect threats to Shockwave's hold on Breaker? If it did I think it would have activated by now. Or did one of Breaker's false memories trigger something?
Ardent Aspen chapter 52 . 8/7
Ouch ouch all my feels!
So this is the second or third time we've had Raf using wolf-like terminology. While I have a pretty good idea of what's going on, I am curious as to whether this will actually be brought up in this story or in a separate one.
Poor Jack really can't catch a break, can he? I hope someone has told June by this point.
daywalker03 chapter 52 . 8/6
Oh Primus... That low down no good scraplet definitely needs taken out, preferably with a pack of hungry scraplets. And Raf definitely needs to keep himself under control.
Alathea2 chapter 51 . 8/5
Oooh, more complications. I know I should be worried about Daybreaker (and I am) but I find myself worried more about Raf. What secret does he have that he is worried Daybreaker already knows? Assuming I understand your characters properly, I am looking forward to the time when Daybreaker will broach the secret and reassure Raf of whatever it is he needs to be reassured. I would be willing to bet at least part of it is relief? that he is no longer potential competition for Miko...and that he was in love with Miko for a long time while Jack was her man. That would certainly be enough to make a good man like Raf feel guilty as all heck.

Actually, in that last paragraph I saw a glimpse of the potential Prime Optimus had groomed Jack to be. I do so hope that Daybreaker and Raf can come to peace with each other (even if the friction is only in Raf's head).

Of course... all of that will only happen if they can stabilize his processor... Ack!
EJeanTheCat chapter 43 . 7/31
Is it bad that I want the prewar senators to come crawling back so they can all be put on trial for all the charges PJ can drum up? I mean, it'll be a long list. Multiple counts of premeditated murder and intent to commit murder, multiple counts of child abuse and intent to abuse, corruption, brainwashing, multiple counts of mind rape and intent to mind rape, conspiracy aginst the Prime, multiple counts of kidnapping and intent to kidnap. And that's just what we've seen here. If Team Prime really starts poking I'm sure they could find much, much more.

Yessss. Death is to good for them. I want a long, drawn out trial with aaaaall the skeletons dragged out of the closet and the slowest, most painful death Cybertronion justice can legally offer.

And I want whatever cash they managed to hang on to go a charity for struggling single parents. Because poetic justice.
Tashia chapter 51 . 7/11
Thank you for another great chapter! Scrappy IV is kinda adorable, and the 'rhetoric, stand down' made me laugh. The dialogue between characters is always so clever and on point. You really do have a talent. Anyways, looking forward to more!
Anodythe chapter 51 . 7/11
Nothing seems to go well for Daybreaker.
daywalker03 chapter 51 . 7/10
Wait a nano-klick... They have the actual data that Shockwave recorded, including the resets? I'd be growling too if in Raf's position. Too bad it's not going to be easy even then to restore the human side, though I wonder if that's the best option. Perhaps something will come to mind. And, what's going on with RAf anyway? I get the feeling he's discovered something about his heritage that he's uncomfortable about sharing...
Ardent Aspen chapter 51 . 7/10
Huzzah! A new chapter!
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's happening to Daybreaker? I really hope the answer isn't "his condition is deteriorating faster than anticipated".

Also, when Raf is trying to get himself back under control, and is remembering Ratchet comforting him, is that a flashback/allusion to the sequence of events that earned him the nickname Wolfman? And did Daybreaker notice this?
hiddenworldwalker chapter 50 . 5/3
You should know that over the past few days I have read all of your Transformers prime fics. I't been an experience that has left me in awe and wanting more. Thank-you so much.
Dark Scimitar chapter 50 . 5/2
Ouch. That didn't go well at all, though honestly I didn't really expect it to. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes Arcee to finally come around to seeing the truth, as well as Shard's reaction to who Daybreaker used to be if he doesn't already know. Also, watching Jazz and Raf interact is hugely entertaining. Well done!
Tashia chapter 50 . 4/25
I hope I'm not too much of a broken record when I say just how compelling you've kept this story at every update. The feels go out to Daybreaker this chapter, poor thing. The nods to Soundwave and Shockwave were intriguing, and add very interesting layers to Raf's character. As always, thank you for the update and looking forward to the next chapter!
Berylium chapter 50 . 4/24
Seeing another chapter of this go up always makes my day. :) I loved Jazz and Raf getting introduced! But poor Arcee, she is obviously a mess!
Ardent Aspen chapter 50 . 4/24
Oh nooooooooo! I knew there would be angst when Arcee showed up but nooooooooo! Why must you do this to meeeee!
Arcee reminds me of the way she was in the alternate timeline where she never met Jack. And this won't help Jack's mental state, I'm sure. But he did seem a bit more like his old self when she showed up.