Reviews for Caro Transmutata Metallo
Alathea2 chapter 45 . 5/14
I'm really starting to feel sorry for Magnus. I mean, I know he feels guilty and all, but it is hardly fair that he should take the blame for *everything* the corrupt society was doing. Even if this is about him killing the predicon sparklings. Not to mention the pit that is going to break out when Arcee and Miko catch up and get to base.

I must say though, my respect for Mangus' strength of character is higher than ever: that he would continue to serve his people and take in difficult/unenviable tasks knowing that at some point he is going to be made a scape goat for all the sins of the pre-war society. (Assuming I am reading the hints correctly) I know he's setting himself up for the fall, but still! And the inner anguish at not feeling able to care for Daybreaker for fear of brining him down too! I do want to slap him for that, though. Daybreaker needs Ultra Magnus! They way he responded to him when they first met is evidence enough of that!

It is my sincere hope that Ultra Magnus is allowed to continue to function and that he is allowed to be a friend and mentor for Daybreaker. He can be a stunt on glitch sometimes, especially if he thinks he's doing the right thing. I hope Prowl and Jazz are able to find an alternative...

As always, I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. :)
Tonnerre chapter 12 . 5/10
I wasn't expecting that.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 5/10
I'm scared for Glyph. Poor baby, be strong!
Stedler2 chapter 45 . 5/3
OOh, that was an ominous ending, I'm curious if the silver mech plays any important role of if hes just there to make a point.

I like this new dynamic with Raf, Miko, and Arcee here now, I hope they help everyone with the situations that come up and help Daybreaker get even more better.

Kudos!
Stedler
daywalker03 chapter 45 . 5/3
Argh... Agent Nakadai seems to have a knack for creating unexpected, and unwelcome, complications for what should have been a simple pickup run for our unnamed friend. Here's a little food for thought on the Earth end.

"Agent Nakadai, Dr. Esquivel and Arcee?" Mae Franklin said in surprise as she listened to Agent Fowler telling June why she had been brought into the secure location she was currently being housed in.

Agent Fowler nodded curtly and said, "Yes. Agent Nakadai managed to get a message out to us and we brought June here immediately."

Mae swore under her breathe in Cybertronian, then said, "Bill, doesn't it seem strange that this unidentified Cybertronian that she mentioned picked out very specific individuals, if it was simply a Decepticon raid? I don't think it's what it appeared to be to the Agent, personally."

June and Bill exchanged glances, then June whispered so softly that Mae could barely hear her, "Could they have found him?"
Ardent Aspen chapter 45 . 5/3
Hold it, hold everything.
Someone got "pulled into thin air"? It made Ultra Magnus think of when he was teaching Jack?
In the words of Han Solo: "I have a very bad feeling about this."
I don't know how Others would get to Cybertron (unless Cybertron always had Others of its own), or who this "expert" was (though my gut says Sal), but it sounds tricky and dangerous on all accounts!

Hmm. So Miko and Arcee are a bit...at odds, it would seem, but it also sounds like they've been sort of reluctantly relying on each other to stay alive and stay sane in the ten years Jack's been gone. Would I be correct in assuming something of that nature?
Ardent Aspen chapter 44 . 2/28
"*I will not be complicit in corrupting Optimus Prime's sparkling, you degenerate,*"
Too late, Red Alert!
(And somewhere, in some realm, Optimus Prime cringes, knowing his son is about to hear some potentially unflattering stories)

I'm so glad to see another chapter, though I approach each update with a mixture of excitement and sheer dread, worried for Daybreaker. I'm happy to see that Jazz is getting past that armor of his.

But oh, a storm's a'coming and Ratchet may find himself with some unwelcome explaining to do...

Oh no. Wait. Rot and ruin I think I've got a hypothesis about Shard and it's not a happy one.
MiniKoontzy chapter 44 . 2/28
Hahaha. Now THIS is the Jazz I like - funny, casual, a bit coarse, and no stranger to swearing, but a good taste in music. :)

And oh Ironhide. You big ol' cowboy of a warhorse. Gruff but kind. :3
Alathea 2 chapter 43 . 2/28
I couldn't remember if I have already reviewed this chapter... But since I just finished rereading the whole story I decided it wouldn't hurt to do so again if I already have. I agree with Jazz... That was intense. No wonder Prowl felt guilty. I'm impressed at Jazz's response to the revelation and I think it's a testimony of the guilt he feels - the guilt that led him to become that raging overcharged in the first place - that might have him thinking it was penance for all the harm he has done to sparklings and their caretakers and to Prowl.

And poor Daybreaker. How is he going to be able to let Rung help if he is that scared? Or First Aid? My heart aches for what I know is coming with his procedure. What a testament of his trust in Ratchet if he lets them do the procedure without trusting them more; so much like Optimus. And now Prediking... That could get interesting. And I'm still curious about what will happen the next time Glyph interacts with Daybreaker.

As always, I'm looking forward to more. :)
MiniKoontzy chapter 43 . 2/15
Jazz...no pilfering. Bad Jazz. :P
Ardent Aspen chapter 43 . 2/14
You know, it just occurred to me: I wonder if Prowl always had that guilt on his mind, or whether the discussion of Shockwave's attempted erasure of Daybreaker's memories brought it to the fore?

"I can sit on him" Oh Daybreaker! That made me think of Trufflehunter and Trumpkin from Prince Caspian, oddly enough. And dodging behind Shard, ha, it's good to see him in a playful mood. A pity it didn't last.

What caused his issue with Rung, I wonder? I suspect a residual fear or emotional flashback connected to being in the "care" of other strangers. Or did he see something that worried him?
daywalker03 chapter 43 . 2/14
Whoa... Prowl made some massive edits to Jazz's memory core and Jazz simply forgives him? Guess he knows that it wasn't done with deliberate malice, so it doesn't much matter that those things changed like they did. And it even seems that Jazz is willing to learn what he can and do things that need to be done to protect Daybreaker, who is in a sense his nephew, even though he doesn't really believe in the family unit like he used to.
Berylium chapter 42 . 2/11
I'm so happy to see another chapter of this! You write Jazz and Prowl so well and it's so wickedly ironic that Prowl has deep dark secrets from Jazz about the beginning of their relationship.
daywalker03 chapter 42 . 2/10
Oh dear... So many memories here. I"m not sure how to process it all.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 37 . 2/9
Is there a prequel to this story? I keep seeing things that indicate a possible prequel, and it's driving me insane that I'm reading this and haven't read the (possible) sequel first.