Reviews for Get Out
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I loved it

Do hermione is now a griffindor... But is it enough

What will happen next
Sunshine-Belle chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I liked the comfortable silences between Hermione and Draco. Very nicely done. I also like your execution of the resorting idea - you ended the story right where it needed to end and I was very satisfied. Oh, of course I'd love to see more from this particular AU (who in their right mind would complain about that?) but the pacing was nice and I like tidily wrapped endings. Well done!
Sunshine-Belle chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
While Draco had never been the cheeriest fellow she'd been acquainted with

That line made me lol! The understated-ness of it. Resorting? Neat twist, I like the idea!
Sunshine-Belle chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Malfoys and their games, eh? The prat, calling her a Mudblood! Is she really going to forget it that easily?

Sorry, I'm easily riled. Really enjoying this though, anxious to see where its headed!
Sunshine-Belle chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Silence was Draco's way of being friendly; an equivalent to someone elses "Hi, come on in, how ya doin', have you lost weight?"

I like that. That whole first bit was really engaging and I love how you put his arrogance into a whole new light of understanding through Hermione's POV.

I'm curious how a Muggle-born ended up in Slytherin at all, but hey, author's prerogative, right? Of course right! I'm moving on to chapter 2...
Medea Callous chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Sad, but cool. Didn't give much closure to their relationship, but it was interesting the take you had on it.
Cleigh5522 chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
well I must say.. this is really quite clever. Taking the characters yet twisting them so freely, I've never seen anyone do that before, nor would I have ever thought about it! Brilliant!
Angel Symphony chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
That's a very good story! Although... I recall that only purebloods got into Slytherin... but besides that, this story is very well written!
natyslacks chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
oh so good hehehehehehe. i love it to pieces but please let hermione and draco be together in the end.
luv nats
The beta who is threatening you with her scythe chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Actually, Mari, if this is of any help to you... the first part was kind of fluffy. There's hope! *grins sappily* Hope that Marionette will... write... fluff!

Anyway, love this fic, my review was in my e-mail to you so you should know how much I like it. *sighs* If only it was fluffier...

Aria
All4DaEstrada chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
completely awesome! lol! Thats all i have to say :o)
Ishizu chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
o.O

Cliffhanger! Aaaaaagh!

(this means you succeeded in writing an excellent chapter, btw ... lol)
Ishizu chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Wonderful writing! I love your descriptions, I only wish I had talent like yours Thanks for reviewing my fic and, in so doing, letting me find your work. *scuttles off to read more*
PhoenixRae chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
hmm...interesting, i wonder if she'll end up in gryffindor after she was re-sorted, hehehehe
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
EEK! I thought I had reviewed this! I was reading through the reviews (Imagine my boredom, reviews over stories...) and I realised I was not there! Anyhoo, YAYA! FANTASTICAL! YAYA! ! PS. I swear, I really did mean to review it! Awfully sowwy, Mari.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »