Reviews for Golden Sun: The Trials of Destiny
iy chapter 25 . 9/28/2008
WOO!YOU ROCK TRIAD!Keep on writing amazing stuff like this!keep on rocking!
FrozenHourglass chapter 25 . 8/23/2007
I won't lie Triad; you are my favorite author on this entire site.

This masterpiece you have wrote... It is pure perfection, I can't say anything wrong with it. In short; lets just say it's the pride of the Golden Sun section.

I'm still waiting for you to update "The Piano Man" but I can wait for a while.

10/10

~FrozenHourglass
Plaguewalker chapter 25 . 6/9/2007
First things first. I applaud your story writing skills and am happy to tell you that you are the first person on my fav authors list. I look forward to many more stories from you.

P.S. Gasp, you didn't event the mortar, well then who did?
XBlade chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Lebon 14. This story is PRE-Lost Age canon. It's pretty suprising how you didn't pick that up, it was pretty obvious when there was no mention of Vale's destruction or Isaac's father's survival.
Lebon 14 chapter 25 . 12/2/2006
8/10

First of all, I review all the story at once. It is a very good story but I think it lacks of story originality. Using Saturos and Menardi is quite repetitive. I think so. I didn't say it was thought. One other thing is when you said that the characters had 12 hours to save the souls : why did you even do anything with that idea anyway? Well... I guess it's too late. Then, the ice centaur war is quite original and I saw a parralel between your story and the Lord Of The Ring : The Two Towers (remember the war at the end of the movie and by the end, help came and destroy the rest of the army?). Yes, there were three waves. But, if we put that in one wave, it's an exact parralel with LOR:TT and GS. It was clear to me when Jenna, Garet, Felix, Ivan and Triad joined up and save the day. The Vale idea was pretty original and I even thought about that myself. For the last city, is it supposed to be Prox (instead of Titanus)? You wanted to change the story I guess. I wish to correct you on one thing : those you beat on Jupiter lighthouse is not Alex; it's Agatio and Karst and Alex died because of the Wise One tricked him and paralyzed him so he died with the Mt. Aleph. If you didn't finished the 2nd game sorry o_O. Well... I guess that's your story.

I had an idea about a fanfic too but I don't when I will start it because I have other project under my sleeve before. Here they are :

- Stepcharts for 120 Eurobeat songs using StepMania (DDR simulator)

- Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA Vers.) walkthrough.

and then it will the fanfic and it will be in French because I have difficulty to show emotions and stuff in English.

If you want to write me back, e-mail me at

Bye ;)
Padfoot-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Isaac/Mia? Sorry to insult but Issac/Mia just doesn't belong...it's totally wrong! Issac is with Jenna!
Lord Jupi chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
You just made an excuse to put Isaac & Mia back together, didn't you?

_
Chris chapter 25 . 1/17/2006
I would like to say, this was quiet an awesome story. I'm a huge fan of the Golden Sun series and I would give quite alot to see a third game come out, and if the elements were truly in my favor, I believe the GS series would outdo any movie if someone took the time to make it into a great movie. Triad, if you happen to read this, I have come acros many versions of the love stories between Isaac, Mia, Jenna, Garet, Sheba, and Ivan. I don't care what other people may say to you, but yours is by far the best I've ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you for taking the time to write it. As Laurel said to Isaac and company as they left the woods of Biblin in GS1, "May your roots dig deep and may your branches grow high" Awesome job.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Your story is good! I read the first chapter and i as so drawn to it. It's to bad that i have no time to read you other chapters but I'll try
Black Demon567 chapter 25 . 7/29/2004
Ha ha, I read this a long time ago, but I was never a member at , and this was also the second fic I ever read (read Midnight C's first and sequels, so... this would be 5th, but don't worry, it's still held in high esteem) I love this fic, and always will, keep up the good work Triad, and update Palidan and Piano Man too! I wait impatiently for them!

Black

P.S. Just to say... this is probably the only self insertion, (though I've come to believe it only a semi-self insertion) fic that I ever liked. Believe it or not.
Raizeru chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Excellent story. _ I love the way your write, though it's kinda angsty..Good work though.
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OK, quick thing, I'm printing out the whole

}4\/\ thing (including reviews), so you're going to find a HUGE review in a few days... Luckily I have a six hour plane ride tomorrow... And just to prove how long this is, my Mom's saying that if I print out any more, I'm going to start paying for the paper. (I've printed out Paladin's Heart [some of it, anyway], Echoes of Light [again, most of it, but not all], Ocarina of the Sun [yet again, only most of it], and all of this.) If any of you haven't read those, go do so now or I will sick sugar high djinn on you!
Princess Viv chapter 25 . 5/17/2004
I think this story is really well written, with only some minor spelling mistakes. You show the characters' feelings and personality really well, and I really enjoyed reading it. You paired them up just the way I liked it too! I was wondering though, where did Piers (Picard) go?
Keep up the good work. I'm really impressed by the standard and amazing tension in your story, so a really bog WELL DONE!
HoCkEyPUCK chapter 25 . 5/4/2004
DUDE, GREAT STORY! By the way, the light of the lighthouses weaken the adepts, not the actual lighthouse. Somebody might have already said this, but I REFUSE to read through one hundred eighty something reviews to find out. And if you don't make a sequel, I'll find your adress and...
If you do, e-mail me when it is completed because I won't know otherwise.
Dracobolt chapter 25 . 3/30/2004
This was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You are a gifted writer.