Reviews for Sick Day
AutumnnPrincess chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wow, I've never seen this story until now:) So cute, and SO in character! Awww, that was just heart warming:)
I wish Pixar would be brave enough to allow Sulley and Randall evolve a relationship in a movie, cuz it would be the sweetest thing ever!
agentwhite chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Now this was so darn sweet! You'd imagine Sulley being stern but worried at the same time and Randall putting up a "I'm fine" act until just giving in. Loved the read you did a great job. Hope to see more like this.
So Cute chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I don't even ship this but that was adorable
shitiger chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aww! So cute! I absolutely loved it. Well done!
Dorrica chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
*squeals* You never fail to make me feel all fluffy and giggly! I swear, you've made me fall so hard for this pairing! This was precious!
stretch the faunlet chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was SO in character! I could totally see this happening! XD Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more Sulley/Randall from you soon! :)
llacerta chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
SQUEEEE! The second I saw that you'd written something I was so excited! And this lived up to my expectations- as usual you've written something great here, really compelling and enjoyable. I mean, I don't even ship this pairing and I loved it because it works- and you've made it work. It's the little things in their interactions, Sulley's lingering fingers and so on, that make each scene vivid and believable and, more than anything, you write excellent dialogue. The fact that you manage to keep Randall in character even in a situation which is quite different to anything we see in MU/MI (you know, actually being NICE to Sulley, haha) is impressive.

Also, my favourite thing? That they have nicknames for each other mocking the way Mike and Celia do. Absolutely amazing. Like, I'm in love with that idea so much.

I hope you write more one-shots and other stuff because I really love your writing and you handle Sulley and Randall's relationship so well!
PettyFan43 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Soo cute. We really need more SulleyXRandall fics. Write more :)
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 1 . 8/11/2013