Reviews for Party In Winterfell
Miranda Aurelia chapter 15 . 7/18
AHH, you included Willas/Sansa! My shipper heart is satisfied indeed.
UncrowdedOrb chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
this was a really great story and i loved the arya/gendry and rickon/shireen pairings. however i spent the entire story waiting for sansa and my to get together and when they did n't it was pretty disappointing. otherwise i really enjoyed it and will most definitely read it again :)
jandjsalmon chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
So much love for this. My favourite line was... "not as bad as the time with the dragon chick though." - l literally laughed out loud. Really lovely. I've never seen Rickon/Shireen but now I'm going to look for more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
I loved this story however I was sort of holding out hope for Sansa/Mya so the end disappointed me a bit.
wideyedwonderer chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
OMG that was magnificent. Seriously you are so good at writing ahhhhh
Lara chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You should do a sequel with Rickon and Shireen travelling or Sansa at Highgarden with Willas. Amazing
RosesInJamJars chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
Wow! Just caught up with your story and LOVED IT! Well done :)
carolineepridgen chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
I can't believe it's over. Thank you so much for this. What a magnificent ending.
Best wishes on your future stories,
Caroline
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Make this a series plz
carolineepridgen chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
oh gosh, are you wrapping this up?
What will I have to look forward to on Monday's? If you decide you want to continue it there is a purple-eyed boy I would love to see.
Just a suggestion,
Caroline
carolineepridgen chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Thank you so much for continuing this story even though the show is so far away in both directions of time...why can't we just hit the fast forward button? Anyhoo, I love this fanfiction and I hope to read more...as long as you don't stray down GRRM's path and kill off our wolf buddies...that would be bad.
Love your story!
Caro-
Caro (line)
Pollardinator chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Loving this story so far,especially the character work and the simple but effective transition from the mediavel Westeros to the modern world. One question though,what happened to Ned and Catelyn? It's somethings thats been nagging at the back of my head for a while now since the whole 'Bring me his head' and Red Wedding explanations for both probably dont apply here. Anyway,if this questions going to be answered in a later chapter thats fine and I'm more than willing to wait. Once again,a great effort and a great story!
WhyAreAllThePenNamesTaken chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Okay Queen, that last part actually made me feel sick, brilliant writing!
Jenna chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
I love the whole storyline and Rickon and Shireen are adorable together. Amazing work,
Hendrickx E chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Joffrey but just so you can prove me wrong or have Sansa finally stand up for herself, I'll follow the story. I think it's going brilliantly by the way :)