Reviews for Uncle Youhei
3sdt chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Hmm didn't expect an update lol, glad you did
crazyjman80 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Well, that was truly an interesting read.
There are a whole lot of things that I could say about that, one of which was that it had an excellent story
to it and that Kyou winding up in a coma was a little unexpected, while the ending was a little cliche for the site, it made some sense, not going to lie. Not a whole lot, but it made some sense and was an good story overall, decently executed and only a few minor grammer issues made it slightly harder to read than it should have been, but yeah. Good job bro.
Your story, on a scale from 0 to 10, 0 being boku no pico and 10 being the greatest thing I ever read/watched... you get a 7
Congratulations
-CJM80
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Don't feel forced to write a new chapter right away, take your time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
OMG, almost done, i love it
DEFCON-0 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
When you changed the events of this chapter from Kyou dying to living, was that supposed to be like when Tomoya was put into another universe where Nagisa lived? Because if you intended that to happen then that was very clever.

Anyway I've been following for a while and so far it's pretty awesome. Keep it up. I'm not gonna say "update soon" though because that might put pressure on you. So update whenever you feel like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
NO! NO!
How could you do this to us? ;_;
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Please update soon! This is too good!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
noooooo, please update soon, i wanna know whats the bad news
kaaarebeaaar chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Ahhhhh more cliffhangers! But I am glad that you updated! But maybe this time you can update a bit sooner and finally bring Kyou and Sunohara to love each other!
Atomic Raven chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Don't leave us Kyou! Please! Don't leave!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Please update soon, i wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
please please update soon, i love this story
CoreyZebra chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Please try to update soon man, I really love it so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
PLease Update Soon
Mr xx chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Please keep updating this history is really good if you finished I help you out to maker a special ova history my dad owns 20 % of clannad legallys so if you finish this history I my consider to make a ova about this history so think about it thank u
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »