Reviews for Uncle Youhei
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I Love this story, can u please update soon
Jondrette chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Please please please update soon! You left it on such a cliffhanger!
SacredShinigami chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
please continue this is such a great story
Atomic Raven chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
0_0
KYOU NO!
AHero7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This fanfic have been fantastic so far. I can't wait to read what happens next. Kudo's to you for coming up with an original story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I love this, but u left is as a cliffhanger, please update soon
Cisoe chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Oh my heart, what are you doing to it T.T
It was so sad at the end. Poor Kyou

Another great chapter. Thanks for updating so fast and keep up the good work.
kaaarebeaaar chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Woah woah woah! Cliffhanger! Another great chapter with another sad ending! Please update soon! You have to continue to tell us the beautiful story of how Kyou and Sunohara fell in love!
Tandouji chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Now this last chapter... Dear god. After what happened previously, this was heartcracking.
kaaarebeaaar chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Oh my gosh. What a horribly sad cliffhanger /3 another super amazing chapter! And thank you for updating quickly from your last chapter! I hope that you can also find time to update this next chapter soon too!
Banana man chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Great stuff man, captured the characters perfectly.
Great story and the shifting in point of view felt so right.

9.5/10
kaaarebeaaar chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Oh my god. This chapter was absolute perfection. As far as I could tell there were no grammar mistakes, the scene of Sunohara tying the ribbon in Kyou's hair was genius, the ways you expressed her emotions was beautiful, and that kiss scene at the end was perfect! Seriously this is one of the best fanfics that i have ever read! I love your fanfic and I always look forward for your new chapter! You're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ ! Update soon, can't wait
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I Love this, when are u gonna update, this is amazing, plz keep writing
PauloPT90 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
great story, continue the good work
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »