Reviews for Which Way to Go
willowolven chapter 5 . 4/11
UGH THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND EVEN THO I HATE TGE MAIN TRIO YOU WROTE THEM SO WELL ABD KLAROLINE UGH I CANT I JUST CANT

You're great, this is great, and ugh I cannot even flirt with the fact that this won't be continued because I need to know what happens! It's like TVD the way it should have been!
Please please please update soon I really wanna know what happens next
Uppity Bitch chapter 5 . 3/5
This is a great story. I'm enjoying the friendship dynamic w/ klaroline.. Any chance you'll revisit this?
bohemiansugar chapter 5 . 2/4
Just stumbled upon your story and I'm loving it so far. I like the changes you've incorporated with the characters and I love how you had Klaus and Caroline meet beforehand. I hope you update in the coming months, though I saw you're doing your PhD (congrats!). Still, I hope you don't completely drop this story! :)
tacker23 chapter 1 . 1/8
Can you please update I really love this and want to know what happens next
Azariah M chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Patiently awaiting. ..
Beccbird chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
I'm loving this story and would be so happy to see it continued!
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I LOVE THIS! Please update it :D
CloudyDream chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
In the three days since finding this, I read it three times, during three different (and very long, and usually painful) train commutes. I just love this SO, SO MUCH - the butterfly effect is great, the way the characters are altered but not quite, the way things are the same and yet different. There are no words to say how much I enjoyed this - you skyrocked up the list of my favorite authors (also counting the awesome Repeating the Past) and I'll be reccing this fic everywhere from now til forever. Current canon sucks, so I'm really glad I found these amazing fanfics ;)
Cheers
lonelywinter chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Oh god this fic is amazing! I already really love it! I can't wait for an update!
wanderlust-bitethedust chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I absolutely love this story! I love everything about it! I love the character relationships and Ugh I adore everything about this story!

Caroline's relationships with Bonnie and Elena are so realistic and sort of heartbreaking. Them forgetting her birthday just broke my heart. I love her relationship with Klaus and I love the odd partnership she has established now with Damon. I feel a little upset that Liz didn't tell Caroline when she turned 18.

Elena still seems to think the whole world revovles around her. But she doesn't seem as self centered as she is now.

Stefan seems creepy, Matt is sweet, Klaus is charming, and Damon is as erratic as ever. My only problem is that I wanna hear a little more from Bonnie. Other than that this is the best TVD rewrite I have ever read! It has everything, passion, mystery, romance, action!
You write in a way that allows all these elements to mix but no one element dominates another but blends together to make it interesting!

I absolutely love this story! Keep writing!
jennifer975 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Really loving this story! I like this dynamic with the girls being more mature and less impulsive.

Love Klaus/Caroline relationship, cannot wait to see how he reacts upon meeting Elena. Caroline will probably misread his reaction and get jealous. Lol

Hope you update soon!
KlarolineAmpora chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Aww "I'spect you be here forever","Then you'll have me forever" That part is so cute!
Ellavm18 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
loved it thanks so much for the update
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Really liking this so far. The idea of everyone being older and more mature is interesting. Klaroline was of course amazing