Reviews for Which Way to Go
Dark Green Snow chapter 6 . 8/15
Love your story! Hope you update it soon :)
crimson hearts chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Love it so far. They seem much more mature and smarter about the vampire situation. I love Klaus and seeing as how he is with Caroline who will Elena end up with? Of the two salvatores I'm rooting for Damon but if it s not my other hope would be she end up with . I've always had a soft spot for him.
jennifer975 chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Yea, I am so excited that you updated! I really like this story and am excited to see how the ritual will go.
liesmyth chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Well, I got my own answer, I guess. This was a great chapter :)
liesmyth chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
So, I started re-reading the story before tackling the last chapter, and now I'm wondering - will this Damon/Caroline thing have long term repercussions in the story? I know the show forgot all about it past episode 5, but seeing it from an adult prospective (I, too, am around the guys' ages, and was a teenager while watching the first time) there's definitely shady consent going on that will be harder to ignore than the first time around. TBH I love how dark the morality on TVD can be at times, their unapologetically showing that the main characters can do shitty thing because they're not bound my human society norms, but this complete ignoring of the darkest implications of the Caroline/Damon hookup always bugged me a little. Just wondering though :)
liesmyth chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Hey so, fun fact. I was thinking about this fic just the other day. I went to London on holiday, was at the National Gallery looking at the paintings and suddenly I remembered that bit with Caroline and Klaus at the Louvre and then I legit sighed and went all like 'MAN wasn't that one of the best fics I have ever read'.
And then yesterday I got off the plane, checked my email, and guess who updated.
I have no words to tell you how glad I am that you're continuing this. I hope everything is well for you :)
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
You know, I'm sensing an adult conversation between Caroline and Klaus about the kills that are required in breaking the curse (at least I hope). I LOVE mature and sweet Klaroline like this!

Hell, if anyone could convince Klaus to pull the spell to not permanently kill Elena, it would be Care. Likewise, I'm sensing that Klaus is going to use Isobel as the vampire sacrifice and if Jules is stupid enough to attack Care in this 'verse (cause if Katherine brought Mason into her schemes...), oddly enough I don't think Caroline will lose much sleep at her demise.

I love how Caroline's discipline and strength and smarts are just popping out in this 'verse. I love that Bonnie is actually getting some tutoring in magic (and still getting tempted). To be fair, Sheila's almost fanatically religious-sounding speech about magic and nature WOULD make someone secular (like Bonnie) be skeptical as to what really is so bad about using Expressionism without someone sitting them down and explaining the logical and technical reasons for why to avoid it rather than a "this is EVIL because I say so!" bit.

Can't wait for more and loving this and all your work!
IDM
gossipgirly222 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
So I just discovered this story and am so glad I did! Such a well-written and unique version of TVD, featuring my fave couple, Klaus & Caroline.
Cannot wait to read more!
delany16789 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Three years n jus 6 chapters like wat the hell happened gud
tacker23 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Thank you soooooo much for updating this story. I am happy that you did not abandoned this story! I love how Klaus is starting to build trust Caroline and Bonnie is going down the dangerous path of expression I hope Shelia could save her. I can't wait to read more!
Rucky chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
she should get her revenge on Damon
TessFan chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
i am glad that you updated! I love this story. Caroline is smart and her take charge attitude is wonderful. Wish you would kill off Damon and Steffan
chibichibi98 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Caroline is so smart and I love that she's not some background character. I like that she's taking charge in this story. Will Klaus eventually try to kill Elena even with the growing relationship he has with Caroline? Or find an alternative way to break the curse? is he going to find out about Mikael from Caroline or something and take care of him before he can be woken up? It just seems like with the appearance of Shane that Mikael might not be the biggest thing Klaus and everyone will need to worry about. I'm also interested in if Klaus does find out about Mikael will he wake his siblings early to take care of him? Sorry for all the questions! I've just loved this chapter!
Angelikah chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Love this so far! I can't wait to see where it goes :)
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
The Crystal only works on the night of the comet, which happened when Elena was a teenager. This story is basically pushing back the whole plot by a few years, with next to no changes, except for Caroline already knowing Klaus.