Reviews for Shocking NO Breathing!
CuchyLaina chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hey, I really loved Nagisa in this fanfic', it's rare to see him carrying another expression than "joy" ! Well-done ! Thank you for taking the time to write this little fanfic' !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Why isn't this how the episode actually went?! IT'S GREAT! :DD
KyaTessa chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Was this really your first time writing a fanfiction? It didn't seem like it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. My two favorite couples! YAY!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
If that really happened...i would have died. From both heartbreak and cuteness
Aeliheart974 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Just Perfect.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was really good! Beautiful writing (and I completely agree with the ships) I would love to read more of your work :)
BeyondBirthday chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
1.) This was a great fanfiction that had me flailing
2.) We got pretty close to this in the actual episode (can you tell the future or something?)
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love that the title is the same as the episode title for episode six. All in all it was a great story - super detailed. I noticed a few grammar mistakes - such as using you're instead of your but honestly most people probably won't notice.

For a first story you did fantasic. Hope to read more of your stories in the future. :)
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Yes my Free! OTP's! At first I thought you were going to let them die! Ahhh... Shocking no Breathing... When I first heard the episode title I was like, WHO'S NOT BREATHING!
killthemtitans chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
mmmmmm this was sooooooo great! I've been waiting for some fanfictions that fall after episode 5. Ahh, thank you for writing this!