Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
cutecess chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
i want to see why he fails his classes - surely he'd be better as an apprentice?
nogoalielikeme chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
so hey, what's going on here, you just stopped the fic? it's actually a good story, and if you continued it, you actually might get MORE REVIEWS!
rhorne2834aol.com chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AND PLEASE MAKE IT HARRY/GINNY AND RON/HERMIONE!

PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
rhorne2834aol.com chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AND PLEASE MAKE IT HARRY/GINNY AND RON/HERMIONE!

PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
Shadowface chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
interesting story, Keep it up! Update soon!
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
good
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
are you ever going to update this fic?
Mella deRanged chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
interesting story. please write more. D
Kifira chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
How come u havent updated in a while? U have too! Keep up the good work!
Fabled Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
that is such a horibble dream. *shudders* update soon!
DoomSpell chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Awesome. This is the best story I have EVER Read!
Cataclysmic chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
what's with that last bit, it doesn't make sense!
iDiT chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
fierst of all i love our fic!

second of all, are you ever going to update?

cuz i'm waiting!

john chapter 5 . 1/2/2003
I love your story! JK Rowling couldnt do any better (and im actually being serious here) your story is one in a million! so far the best one ive read, just as good as the real thing! you've got to update ASAP! I cant wait for the enxt chapter! how dare you not update for weeks after finishing chapter 5 with a cliffhanger like that! Put your talent to good use and churn out more fabulous chapters! Over and out!

From, John, your greatest fan!
Ben chapter 5 . 12/7/2002
WOW, that was the best chapter yet! (at least equal with chapter 2 IMO).

Extremely well written too. Best chapter in that extent by far. Very well explained and you visualised everything really well. I liked the part where Harry had to relive his experiences from before and was slightly peeved that hermione and ron didn't really act as if he'd been through as much as he has. That's what I thought was missing from the last chapter.

A couple of things though, some paragraphs you write too long. Put more spaces in the writing. Some of your paragraphs are over 20 lines and that's far too long! e.g, the dream sequence should have been 3 or 4 paragraphs at least. The human eye finds it easier to read if the writing is spaced.

Also, I don't understand why Harry has to do POORLY in his classes. I can understand him having to restrain from using spells and technique that he has used secretly with Dumbledore but I don't see why he has to fail. He could at least be average to slightly above average. I mean people would get suspicious of something if Harry didn't keep to his previous standards.

I was also sort of hoping that you'd put Harry in the school dueling tournament but now I'm 99% sure that you won't. Oh well, I just hope that Ron doesn't win.

Maybe Harry can go into the Phoenix tournament? I'd like to see him kicks some ass where everyone can see him!

All in all, great chapter though. Keep writing, can't wait for the next one!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »