Reviews for Fate's Gamble
TheCyanNinja chapter 8 . 4/11/2023
Mindless Slop
crashthisnow chapter 19 . 3/6/2023
You know, I'm actually pissed off. You make something happen because all of a sudden the character that you have created as harry Potter is all of a sudden a shoe in for pushover shiro emya? Why, this harry Potter would not talk about this weird thing you call lancer luck, not only are you creating something out of thin air and out of character you also act as if he would accept them(he doesn't any kind of connection to them, they aren't even the one he is supposed to have as you have already made it abundantly clear that he was supposed to get Medusa and this is simply week filler writing which is simply sad and quiet awful to us reader's) most of all he was going to get someone befitting him, and that does not mean, o you got the wrong once, well no problem let me just throw you away and place emiya called harry Potter there.

Just really disappointing of you to kill the story and fibe of the story like this.
Siegfried XIII chapter 88 . 2/21/2023
I've read this about 4 times already and everytime I still find myself enjoying it more and more. Truly a masterpiece.
Marcii Winters chapter 47 . 2/20/2023
Maaaan, even I'm getting melancholic bc of Harry losing his human friends!
D'nnome chapter 63 . 2/17/2023
In the words of Mimir to describe this sudden crisis:

"This is a fuck up of not insignificant proportions!"
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2023
Shiro is able to trace noble phantasms and such since his is an incarnation of sword and his reality marble unlimited blade works
Arturia LeFay chapter 4 . 2/1/2023
no! volumen hydrargyrum is 'Type Mercury'... damn rereading stories is fine!
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 17 . 1/4/2023
В этом фанфике Гермиона реально раздражает.
dannytyla615 chapter 88 . 12/31/2022
I don’t finish stories as long as this one usually. I get distracted and tell myself that I’ll come back to it eventually, that time ends up being months or even years later. Due to the long periods of time in between I tend to have to restart the stories from the beginning in order to remember everything that happened. That didn’t happen this time and I am so glad for that fact because this was truly a wonderful story that I hope you make into a series with Harry visiting other universes.
redskin122004 chapter 19 . 12/13/2022
didn't make it very far before I stopped.

it well written, but the you seem to forget plots, that you yourself have put up.

there should of have been no connection to the Grail, and even stated so in this story as a wave off. however, if that was the case, then should be no interference from the Avenger whatsoever and frankly speaking, that is a major sin in my eyes.

you have a good thing, but I'm stopping here. good luck
redskin122004 chapter 18 . 12/13/2022
hm... it would probably be stated in the next chapter, but I thought summoning wasn't connected to the Grail at all. wouldn't this fact means that the Mister angry mango wouldn't interfere at all since there was no connection to said grail?
primalparadox chapter 20 . 12/8/2022
Why wouldn't he stand up in the grand Hall to call out a known homosexual for setting up dozens of visual recordings of a twelve year old boys bedroom!?
Guest chapter 88 . 11/26/2022