Reviews for Fate's Gamble
Swiftcaliston chapter 6 . 1/14/2022
I can see malfoy getting his dhit kicked in in the near future
imjusttryingthings chapter 7 . 1/5/2022
Why are people so intent on doing this? Why is this even a trope?
imjusttryingthings chapter 6 . 1/5/2022
I really really really dislike when someone does this in a story. Despite his oddities, McGonagall would start questioning him about his opinion the Dark Arts and murder. It just feel so forcefull, especially her reaction to his mature answer, which really, shouldn't be coming out of the mouth of an 11-year old boy.

I ignored when he acted like an overly polite adult while he was just 5, but McGonagall acting like a stupid teenager just to force a discord between is just too much. I'll keep on reading, but this definitely seems like you are just forcing a plot of manipulative and evil professors.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 74 . 1/3/2022
i wish this turns into a jumpchain after voldy, daaaĆ mn.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 60 . 1/2/2022
lols. trap of argalia..*giggles*
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 59 . 1/2/2022
damn, I sometimes skip chaps coz hogwarts is boring af and I seem to have skipped Aqua being able to travel between worlds.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 43 . 1/1/2022
I thought he was going to keep the birb transformation a secret and tell everyone a more overt transformation?
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 35 . 12/31/2021
why do I feel like you'll fuse voldy with All-the-world's-evil? feels bad man.
DurzaWarlock chapter 88 . 12/30/2021
Wow, just wow. In 4 days I have finished this story, and it has exceeded my expectations. Depth in side and main people. You kept the story instersting while not spoiling too much. Thank you, Thank you for this read.

Keep up the great work,
DurzaWarlock
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
more power to you, fellow dairy milker.
IAmAether chapter 82 . 12/29/2021
The unspeakable pressed ONE OF Harry's berserk buttons? Nope. The guy MASHED EVERY SINGLE ONE of them in a single sentence. Daaaaaaaamn!
MintIsMeth chapter 16 . 12/9/2021
Enjoyable to read but perhaps a little too slow.
Phantom-Fireside chapter 88 . 11/8/2021
There I'm finally Done... it took me 3 full days, but I'm done with it... It well it was something... interesting let's just leave it at that... I had fun reading it though so theres that at least
charly22salazar chapter 31 . 11/6/2021
the whole contract thing is rare... also why only one and no both sisters? just wierd
charly22salazar chapter 16 . 10/31/2021