Reviews for Fate's Gamble
FireFox2590 chapter 6 . 10/15/2021
I hope that he summons Merlin, just solely based on his wizard blood. Merlin could teach him a few things before he needs to leave.
adam110902 chapter 88 . 10/10/2021
amazing
KuroKatBone chapter 19 . 10/4/2021
angra mainyu :
EdTheBeast chapter 88 . 9/22/2021
An intesely intriguing must read story!
Victorius 435 chapter 9 . 8/28/2021
If add Merlin in the mix it would be a nightmare or if you wanna make it worse, Add the twins and Merlin then we get the end of all living beings in all realities
Maheshvara10 chapter 87 . 8/18/2021
Re-Reading this story after a year. It's still best harry potter fanfiction.
SleepyFluffball chapter 43 . 8/8/2021
If I were Harry I'd have flown into transfiguration in my raven form and sat on the teacher's desk.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2021
This is very annoying and I just can't keep overlooking it. The conversations for the most part are horrible except when they are short or it's with those from moon-verse. The personality of the characters are in general lacking and just seem very one-dimensional.

I like the way the 2 universes are combined and I like how the story is progressing and the direction it seems to be moving, but most of the interactions and characters are just lacking.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2021
It's really to bad I think the story really had potential, but it is just way over the top in soo many ways that it just gets boring. Really it's to bad.
Dayside chapter 72 . 8/4/2021
Yeah I'm dropping this story. Everything in the grail war just completely and utterly ruined it for me. Most of the stuff during this arc made no sense at all.
Dayside chapter 70 . 8/4/2021
The whole grail war part of this story has so far completely ruined the entire book for me. It's just so sub-par compared to previous chapters.
KongoBongo chapter 88 . 6/23/2021
adored this story thank you :)
KongoBongo chapter 50 . 6/21/2021
Hermione pretty much killed her friendship with Harry, oh well
KongoBongo chapter 43 . 6/21/2021
i adore this story, thanks for the chapter
KongoBongo chapter 8 . 6/17/2021
lovde the story, im sure they are going to freak because HP disappeared :)
5,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »