Reviews for One Way Out
Christinavinette chapter 16 . 6/21
SUCH A GOOD STORY! I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE
therewhereyourenot chapter 16 . 4/10
OH MY GOD I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT AWESOME CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DYING TO KNOW HOW IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE
jordan23 chapter 16 . 2/25
This story is great i really love it. Will u continue this story.
Andrea250 chapter 16 . 2/18
No they can't die they can't well peeta can but not the rest and please update also what is this world the madness I say the madness! Please update though it is a really great story and I ship katniss and marvel a lot now and just please say everyone is okay and right now I hate peeta at the moment so I don't want to see him right now he pissed me off big time so right I am angry at but marvel and katniss though what is this story doing to me!
Andrea250 chapter 10 . 2/18
I love daddy marvel and mommy katniss too and Rue she is so adorable and who could ever say no to her I wouldn't be able to and as I said before karvel is love karvel is life!
Andrea250 chapter 5 . 2/18
Peeta you bastard you will pay for this but I still love him just not in this story but this is brilliant genius really I applaud you and I love it please update for a next chapter even though I am not on the last chapter I have feeling that I love it already and KARVEL all the way!
Aimee Turton chapter 3 . 2/8
I love this it's like a cross between the Hunger games, Catching fire and a Finnick and Katniss fan fiction that I have read!
Queen Of The Dragons 0227 chapter 16 . 1/25
NOOO! I really need to know what happons! please, please please update. i dont know if the vote is still going but i really want this to be a Karvel fanfic, it would be even sweeter if katniss and marvel adopt rue! well thats my ideas, dont stop this is a great story and u are a great writer!
cherryvampire3 chapter 16 . 1/4
Please don't kill everyone. Kill Peeta, but not any one else. Please update soon.

Cherry
I'mImmortal chapter 16 . 1/3
I can't believe you would end it with a cliffhanger! You're so mean :( PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING HERE BC OF THE SUSPENSE. And thank you bc of you I'm now a Karvel shipper.
NiniGleek chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
It's just a magical story! Seriously, read in one breath. Please update as soon as possible. Inspiration to you, the author :)
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy. Shit.

Sorry for all the cussing but OH MY GOSH! I think you need to update like right now. Because If you dont I may die. This chapter, just like every other, was amazing! Although I do wish there were a few more Karvel Scenes... I would love it if you sped that up a little. (Btw it wouldn't let me review on chapter 16 so I have to review here)

Update soon!

-EverlarkCatoniss
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Since I already commented on the last chapter (ch. 16) I'm gonna review on this chapter.

I have re-read this story at least 10 times, and I NEED you to update! My life is depending on it, well not literally but you get the just of it.
This is like the only Karvel story that's actually well written on this entire site, or at least that I've found, so you seriously need to update, like now. Right now. Not a second later.
-EverlarkCatoniss (and Karvel)
Karvelforthewin chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Sucks? This chapter did anything buy suck! I loved it! Especially that little bit of Karvel haha, shorter than I would have liked but still amazing nonetheless!
Can't wait for you to update!
And btw I love the other effects on certain sections of the hour that you incorporated into the story! Especially the bugs one!
KarvelLover chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Why would u say this chapter sucked? It was amazing like all your chapters!