Reviews for Pool Love
officialpetethecat chapter 18 . 5/31
Have you watched 50% off..? Some of the chapters vaguely remind me of it XD
This Username Is Classified chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
NOOOO!
I hope you come back so they can get together soon! TOT
HetalianWitch chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Oh my frikin' god. You haven't updated in a year,and it was just getting to the good part! I feel like I'm reading the Mark of Athena all over again. '·,_,·'* So please update, I really love this story, and according to the other reviews, so do a lot of other people. I'm not trying to rush you. You can take as long as you'd like updating this story, if only you'd actually UPDATE it. So just in case, I'm following this story for when you actually decide to add on to this amazing fanfic.

P.S. in like one or two months, if you still haven't updated, I'm posting another review from different chpter. )

~jenniferrocks07
I'll-Ravage-Your-Food chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
updateee... :3 plez, this is very interesting...( ゚Д゚)!
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I love this so much! This whole story is an addiction. They seem very in character, so cute! Please do continue!
neekora chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Ahhhh! Please right more!
c-cyberpink chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Ahahaha! XD
The storyline is AMAZING! I hope you update soon! C:
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
I truly love this fabfiction so it would mean the world to me if u update it real soon x
i no it must b hard but i believe in u x
ayashaneko13 chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
when the next chapter coming out im like dying here!
JEmilyya chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Wow. Just wow. This is the first fanfic I've ever read and oh my god it's awesome. I couldn't have chosen a better one for the first one. I'm so addicted.
I've been a huge fan of makoharu ever since free! came out, but I've never actually read any fanfiction. Keep it going, this is awesome! And makoto's sadness at some point made me cry. Me, who has never ever cried because of a book or a movie. I didn't even cry when watching angel beats.
Guest chan chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
I've been having a bad day but this fic updating has really cheered me up, thank you :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
i waited for ages for tis chapter and that all u ive me not impressed at all the next chapter better have towards ot. to think i was so excited
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
i love this plz keep writing coz i want to know no about there date so plz update
Greytrails chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
This is so adorable, I'm dying. Oh my god. Please please please please please update or I might die
Bramblerose4 chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
They are all hopeless, the lot of them. A really funny and fun chapter to read!