Reviews for Pool Love
RedLines chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
updateee... :3 plez, this is very interesting...( ゚Д゚)!
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I love this so much! This whole story is an addiction. They seem very in character, so cute! Please do continue!
neekora chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Ahhhh! Please right more!
Re-Start PINK chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Ahahaha! XD
The storyline is AMAZING! I hope you update soon! C:
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
I truly love this fabfiction so it would mean the world to me if u update it real soon x
i no it must b hard but i believe in u x
ayashaneko13 chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
when the next chapter coming out im like dying here!
JEmilyya chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Wow. Just wow. This is the first fanfic I've ever read and oh my god it's awesome. I couldn't have chosen a better one for the first one. I'm so addicted.
I've been a huge fan of makoharu ever since free! came out, but I've never actually read any fanfiction. Keep it going, this is awesome! And makoto's sadness at some point made me cry. Me, who has never ever cried because of a book or a movie. I didn't even cry when watching angel beats.
Guest chan chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
I've been having a bad day but this fic updating has really cheered me up, thank you :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
i waited for ages for tis chapter and that all u ive me not impressed at all the next chapter better have towards ot. to think i was so excited
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
i love this plz keep writing coz i want to know no about there date so plz update
Greytrails chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
This is so adorable, I'm dying. Oh my god. Please please please please please update or I might die
Bramblerose4 chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
They are all hopeless, the lot of them. A really funny and fun chapter to read!
NyxLied chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Haha I laughed at Rei's ninja/investigator skills. The text message was the cherry on top
Mochila chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Please don't stop writing DDD':
This is one of my favorite fanfics q-q
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Please tell me that, at least eventually, you will continue this fanfic. Ive been loveing it so far.