Reviews for Interviews With The Transformers
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
what does he mean about armada
The Awesome March Hare chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
Great story. Can you do the autobots brothers? i do have two questions for Side Burn. 1. Are you the bot as SG Side Burn? 2. Why do you like little red sports cars? Pleas do more.
ArmoredSoul chapter 23 . 4/15/2008

ArmoredSoul chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
Aw!

Poor G1Megs!

*hugs*

Armada Megs was kind of a dolt, was he not?
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
I love Screamer's opinion of his Armada self.

"What the hell were they smoking?"

ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I
AyameKitsune chapter 23 . 8/4/2007
Are you gonna interve Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Ratchet, WheelJack and Prowl?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
One year and eight months. That's a pretty long time to go between updates. So, I guess this fic and Dark Storms Rising have been put on indefinite hiatus. *sighs heavily* I really hate seeing a good fic abandoned, but I guess it's true that all good things must come to an end. Oh, well. I'll see ya around, then. And I now have an MSN account; you can find me at
Ultra Rodimus chapter 23 . 9/13/2006
Quote: "Till next time (and no, it won't be months again. XDD Weeks, maybe, but no more than a month." Not months, no. How 'bout years? It's closing in on a year and a half. I don't mean to be a pest, but I really want to see more of this fic, and of "Dark Storms". Please update. Please? *puppy eyes* And guess what? Roddy's got himself a pet, a black and white cyber-wolf named Lightfoot. He makes his first appearance in my fic "Sick Days" and he also appears in "Chase the Stars". Please update!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 23 . 5/27/2006
Every time I read this fic, it never fails to make me laugh. Please update! It's been over a year since your last update, and I'm on the verge of exploding with curiousity! I really want to see you introduce Ultra Roddy to the Foam Bat from Hell! I'm on my knees begging you to update! Or... is this fic on indefinite hiatus? If so, excuse me while I go curl up and die.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
Lessee here... last update, April 2005. Current date, January 2006. Hint hint? Almost 9 months, still waiting. PLEASE update soon! Really very eagerly waiting to see what happens next! Really really really wanna know what you did with big'n stripey! Pleasetell me you're gonna post the next chapter soon and poke a few holes in his ego! *puppy eyes*
Ultra Rodimus chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
Every time I read this it makes me laugh and get strange looks from anyone nearby. And you wrote Sky Linux. Isn't Linux a web server or something? It's Sky Lynx, like the feline. I also have to point out that you last updated in April and it is now November. That's, what, 8 months? A very long time for someone who absolutely loves your fics and who's looking forward to seeing what you do to her own character, who really needs a good kick in the ego.
SJ777 chapter 23 . 6/19/2005
Hahaha, quite the fanfic. You might have discovered the reason why I invent all my own Transformers; the only one I really liked was Starscream in Armada (never got to see G1, saw RiD though) and even then I was pissed when he had his mind erased in Energon. Pursuit could kick all their asses! (at least he can once Carl Chaser's done with him)

Hey, try RiD Sideburn next, and pester him about Tai. And tell Arcee I think she's damn hot! (no competition for Quickchase or the Rider twins though) Read my Alternators fanfic if you're wondering who the slag I'm talking about. And I like your style... seems all the funniest Transformers fanfic-ers are fiesty chicks...
Reikomei chapter 20 . 6/12/2005
I like your story. Where's the link?