Reviews for Writer's Block
Copperreign12 chapter 2 . 10/11
I loved it! Awesome story!
Lori Baker chapter 2 . 7/19
i really liked it. it was sexy descriptive and fun.
Elle chapter 2 . 7/18
Laughed at the last chapter hahah, good one!
Elle chapter 1 . 7/18
Goodness that was HOT!
I mean you wrote the two characters really well, and the way they feel while they’re doing the did is realistic. Good job!
Tchu-chan chapter 2 . 3/8
Very hot! Love this story!
Naruisawesome chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
I enjoyed it tremendously! But the question of whether he was with other girls was never answered!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
There's a story on wattpad called special help and I think it's a copy of this. Most of it is there word for word and the only difference is that it's changed into a diabolik lovers fanfic. You should check it out.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
cute !
Bs.trinkets chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for your hard work!
Car-Car.Shil.23 chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
ABT4Life chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
Such a cute story.
juvinity chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
This was so sweet. I loved it. Excellent romance.
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Did she really think that our favorite dense dragon slayer would understand the context in which she is asking if he ‘helped’ other girls?
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
I have a writer's block right now, for the exact same reasons, so I can REALLY relate.
Thank you so much for writing this fic !
I very much enjoyed reading it !
This was really good !