Reviews for Writer's Block
There's a story on wattpad called special help and I think it's a copy of this. Most of it is there word for word and the only difference is that it's changed into a diabolik lovers fanfic. You should check it out.
cute !
Bs.trinkets chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for your hard work!
Car-Car.Shil.23 chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
ABT4Life chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
Such a cute story.
juvinity chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
This was so sweet. I loved it. Excellent romance.
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Did she really think that our favorite dense dragon slayer would understand the context in which she is asking if he ‘helped’ other girls?
Seth's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
I have a writer's block right now, for the exact same reasons, so I can REALLY relate.
Thank you so much for writing this fic !
I very much enjoyed reading it !
This was really good !

Have fun writing !
Take care,
Seth's Kiss
thatdarkplum chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Nicceee
CCXC chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
This was so so cute, and very very hot. Thank you so much.
quite-a-riot chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
holy shit. well done. just...well done.
Jun-Shang88 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
I wanna help him too!
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Awwww, this was so perfect! And Natsu is so adorable and in character! Congrats :)
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
How about a three-shot? I wanted to see the guild's reaction, especially Mira! xD
xache chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
OMG! I'm not normally that into one-shots, but that was such a good one!