Reviews for HOME
Faybian chapter 2 . 2/17
Love this story! Really drew me in
Love it! Wonderful Valentine's gift to your readers! You make Jordan even hotter than he was before. You make their connection come alive.
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 2 . 2/14
Wow! This is one of my favourite pieces of yours. It's hot, yet profound, and strives to define the undefinable essence of what brings two people together. I hope you continue this.
Keep hoping you'll wrote at least one more chapter to this!
FlogFangirl99 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
More. More, more, more! Even if they don't stay together, please write them together for a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Really home this isn't complete! Love this and your vignettes!
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Love this. I don't know if this is necessarily how you really see A & J, but I like this perspective. A lot. Plus it's hot. I could totally see them coming back to each other despite things being wrong and never really working.
Elle chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Different form your others, I really enjoyed it. Short pieces can be fun and refreshing,
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love this! I hope you add more. You do such a wonderful job at describing the connection between Angela & Jordan. In reality this how it is between certain people you have a bond with and there's never just one reason... it's just the way it is. Love all your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You do the steamy so well! I want another chapter and more of this in your other stories)