Reviews for HOME
Faybian chapter 4 . 9/2
x
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 4 . 8/22
I love this story, I'm so glad to see an update! I really love how you juxtapose Angela's intelligence and rationality with this visceral, irrational passion that she maintains for Jordan. I think it could go either way, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
kortknee555 chapter 4 . 8/21
Thank you thank you thank you for updating. Whenever I see that you have updated, I always go back and reread the story (or at least many chapters) when I see the update. This is one on my all time favorite fandoms so thank you for writing.
I almost forgot! I can't wait to read your Tino & Angela update. Love the vignettes too!
Another great chapter! I seriously love your writing and how you capture Angela & Jordan so well. I think it's a 50/50 shot that they would end up together permanently so however you finish this story will feel very real. Please keep writing MSCL stories!
DailyDose chapter 3 . 7/16
Please continue, curious to see where this goes!
Faybian chapter 3 . 7/10
Daaamn...missed this when first updated! Glad to see someone still writing MSCL fanfiction. Loved the new chapter. Hope you write another one :-)
Greater story written more.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 3 . 5/14
Omg I love this story please update it !
Perfect
lizzie1283 chapter 3 . 1/8
I'm reading and I'm liking it! Very interested to see where it goes ... I'm enjoying this version of the future for them.
Knotty Ink chapter 3 . 1/2
I'm really liking this story. Please continue.
Jessilou525 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I am! Please continue!
Lov2-Travel chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Will always read MSCL... as long as the stories are as good as these ;) Thanks for keeping Angela & Jordan alive :)
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I'm still reading! I love this story. So many lines are so evocative and beautifully descriptive. I hope you continue this story!