Reviews for HOME
Love this! Wish there were more chapters!
Reshma chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I'm so in love with this story. You give Angela and Jordan a great voice. Please keep writing.
lizzie1283 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
"This just keeps happening" - love that line and how they just can't keep away from each other, despite very different lives ... I had the urge to watch Self-Esteem last night, and after that needed some more Angela and Jordan. Thanks for continuing their story :)
77Steph chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Wow! And woooooo! So angsty hot lady! Thanks!
theDarkestSky chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
I love your story! I think you should continue writing, even though its been soo long... Id definitely be here to read it:)
Faybian chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
x
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I love this story, I'm so glad to see an update! I really love how you juxtapose Angela's intelligence and rationality with this visceral, irrational passion that she maintains for Jordan. I think it could go either way, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
kortknee555 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Thank you thank you thank you for updating. Whenever I see that you have updated, I always go back and reread the story (or at least many chapters) when I see the update. This is one on my all time favorite fandoms so thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
I almost forgot! I can't wait to read your Tino & Angela update. Love the vignettes too!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Another great chapter! I seriously love your writing and how you capture Angela & Jordan so well. I think it's a 50/50 shot that they would end up together permanently so however you finish this story will feel very real. Please keep writing MSCL stories!
DailyDose chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Please continue, curious to see where this goes!
Faybian chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Daaamn...missed this when first updated! Glad to see someone still writing MSCL fanfiction. Loved the new chapter. Hope you write another one :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Greater story written more.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Omg I love this story please update it !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2015