Reviews for Escape to the Woods
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I don't know anything about the Slenderman Mythos but this sounds interesting. I suppose he likes to live in desolate places away from other people. With the tag Romance I'm thinking she'll get a happy ending but the Adventure tag tells me it won't be easy.

I'm a bit puzzled by the second sentence. "The meadows of the forest were thick and the sound of panting could be heard while the cold wind blew against her." I don't know if anyone else said anything but a meadow is like grassland, it wouldn't be in a forest.

There is suspense, however with your description of Lyra running and the men chasing.
StoriesOfStuff chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Lol the last sentance.
"He opened the door of his private bedroom with Lyra in his arms as the pair of them and closed the doors behind them for privacy."
Smirk Privacy. Hehehehheheh.
Tinytheespeon chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
8 you can't fricken survive without your fricken heart, period.
girlpod50000 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Its so Kawaii!
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
omg i love this pairing so much, am totally shipping them! loved the story, twas amazing
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
"I know she's hear somewhere"
You forgot the period there and misspelled "Here".
Other than that, seems to have a lot of potential...
Violet Petunia chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
This story was so adorable, I would love to read a sequel if you're up to it.
MK chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This story reminds me of beauty and the beast a little i love it though and thank you for fixing the chapter
MK chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I love reading this story but u posted this chapter already so i was deeply disappointed i hope to read the rest soon...
BirdieCurls chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
CLIFFHANGER! But, I love the story and it's one of my favourites! Keep up the good work ;)
stripesthetiger11 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Dude! Just get Slender to kill him!

So, you're sayin that if I kill a guy and rip his heart out, I'll become immortal? *takes out a knife*

Gee, what's Slendy gonna do now? Nothing since she didnt tell him crap.

Update soon!
stripesthetiger11 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Colin? I like dat name.

Ransom, eh? Well, they're screwed.

Neeways, there's absolutely no way they're gettin her. Slender's there to protect her. SLENDER!

Update soon!

Oh, and am I the only one who thought of Goldilocks when he said "beautiful with gold locks?"
Violet Petunia chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
The romance between them is sooo cute c:
Slender isn't really the perv he thinks he is, he's just in love... Can't help but feel for Slender :)
stripesthetiger11 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Awww, he's in love! Isnt that nice.

Nothing witty here. This was just a straight out awesome chapter. Update soon
Jasmine chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I like this story ! Please continue :)