Reviews for The Note
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Thank Merlin for the Twins! I doubt Harry will figure out on his own.
Though I can only imagine Ginny's wrath when she learns about Twins playing matchmakers for 'her' Harry.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I always have thought that Harry would have been very happy with Luna. I enjoyed this sweet story and the fun twist of having the Twins set Harry up.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Entertaining.
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
haha, silly fred and george. lol. i loved it a lot, it was adorable!
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was a very cute lil flick.

]-)
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was really cute and sweet!
Endgames chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hehehe, cute story. I like Fred and George's reasoning for giving him the note. I also like how Harry was obsessing and distracted the whole time after having read that note. It completely fits with his character and age.

The kiss scene seemed very similar to the one from Protection From Nargles by Arpad Hrunta. I wasn't sure if it was your inspiration for this or not, but if so, you may want to credit it.
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
So cute, so cute! I loved the way Harry corrected Alicia when she called Luna "Loony", Luna's uncertainty (and her surprise that Harry minds other people making fun of her!) and the message from the twins at the end.
Quick question: how much fun did Angelina, Alicia and Katie make of Harry when they noticed the decorations he didn't have time to take down? )
Thanks for writing this story!
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh sure you do!
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OMG YAY I LOVE THIS ABSOLUTELY FLUFFY STORY :))))