Reviews for BOSS
Cariane007 chapter 1 . 11/9
Holy shit thay was the smuttiest, sexiest, most satisfyingly fap-worthy piece of ChellEvilWheatley Ive ever read. It just TEASED, and got SOOOO GOOD UNGH...and your grammar and wtiting was impeccable. And Wheatleys on mate. Real classy sexy mcfukkin AMAZEBALLS. Keep writing. Holy...
really?! thats it?! i hate cliffhangers
sprinkledvoid chapter 1 . 8/26
Brilliant! I Love it.
IAmAnOriginal chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I usually avoid these types of fanfics... But wow this was actually really good! His character is perfect. Please make a sequel/ two-shot!
Thornclaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Bloody amazing, is all I can say.
ElixianDreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I need more. You've made Wheatley so perfect, I could almost hear his voice tainting Chell. Could you please write another story as a sequel to this?
lowgrasswhite chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Absolutely magnificent fanfic. Dear author, you have put my ultimate Portal kink into amazing words!
I remember the first time i heard Wheatley's groans of pleasure after i solved his tests, and how it made me smile and think to myself that Wheatley's already intricate character had just gained an extra detail that awaits further exploration.
Thank you for being the one to do it, and having done it so masterfully.
I'd very much enjoy another fic like this. Keep up the great work!
I chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
usually stay as far as I can from these kind of fics, but this was so in-character! This is just a theory, but through all of portal two, I don't think the tests were what was giving him euphoria, it was Chell's footsteps and her button-pushing. Think about it, GLaDOS never got that euphoria.

Anyway, very well written: 10/10
Lone Doctor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is just awesome. 10/10 my friend.
Georgina chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay that was fucking brilliant. Please more like this. It's just so well written and in character. I just love it. Is there a sequel? If not please write one. I'm begging you. This was just so good. I'm sorry I just can't put it into words how freaking awesome this fic is. More. Please.
nemesisinferno7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is amazing! I know a while back I read the original version but I really like the changes you have made to it. I think it is really well written and your writing reads smoothly. Great work! :)
pandaheadpancake chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
oh my word *swoons* hawthawthawthawt perfection love it 10/10 luv hhhhh oh my
FractalsBaymaxAndGLaDOS chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
20/10 did schlick.
The Ink Is Blood chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Long time reader, just lurking in the shadows. :)

This fanfic is now one of my absolute favorites. I'm just so excited to see someone take the kinky side of Portal and grow onto it, rather than just creating shameless smut with no plot whatsoever. Reading something like this that has well thought of characterizations AND a theme (Wheatley's and Chell's unfulfilled needs) is something that you can only stumble upon. And I'm so glad I did.

I'm going to send you a PM (just a little heads up, because I have no idea if FF sends PM's to users), because I have a personal request...but I just want you to know that you are a spectacular writer. And if I could make a statue of your likeness in a non-creeptastic way..I would think about it. :p
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
hell hath no fury like a womans scorn