Reviews for BOSS
Cortyee chapter 1 . 9/20
uugh I love this fic waaaay too much.
ElixianDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26
I know I reviewed when I first read this, but holy hell. I... I love it too much.
Cariane007 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Holy shit thay was the smuttiest, sexiest, most satisfyingly fap-worthy piece of ChellEvilWheatley Ive ever read. It just TEASED, and got SOOOO GOOD UNGH...and your grammar and wtiting was impeccable. And Wheatleys dialogue...spot on mate. Real classy sexy mcfukkin AMAZEBALLS. Keep writing. Holy...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
really?! thats it?! i hate cliffhangers
sprinkledvoid chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Brilliant! I Love it.
IAmAnOriginal chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I usually avoid these types of fanfics... But wow this was actually really good! His character is perfect. Please make a sequel/ two-shot!
Thornclaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Bloody amazing, is all I can say.
FelicificFeline chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I need more. You've made Wheatley so perfect, I could almost hear his voice tainting Chell. Could you please write another story as a sequel to this?
lowgrasswhite chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Absolutely magnificent fanfic. Dear author, you have put my ultimate Portal kink into amazing words!
I remember the first time i heard Wheatley's groans of pleasure after i solved his tests, and how it made me smile and think to myself that Wheatley's already intricate character had just gained an extra detail that awaits further exploration.
Thank you for being the one to do it, and having done it so masterfully.
I'd very much enjoy another fic like this. Keep up the great work!
Favourited.
I chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
usually stay as far as I can from these kind of fics, but this was so in-character! This is just a theory, but through all of portal two, I don't think the tests were what was giving him euphoria, it was Chell's footsteps and her button-pushing. Think about it, GLaDOS never got that euphoria.

Anyway, very well written: 10/10
Lone Doctor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is just awesome. 10/10 my friend.
Georgina chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay that was fucking brilliant. Please more like this. It's just so well written and in character. I just love it. Is there a sequel? If not please write one. I'm begging you. This was just so good. I'm sorry I just can't put it into words how freaking awesome this fic is. More. Please.
nemesisinferno7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is amazing! I know a while back I read the original version but I really like the changes you have made to it. I think it is really well written and your writing reads smoothly. Great work! :)
pandaheadpancake chapter 1 . 8/12/2013