Reviews for Krieg's Log
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
As I've said before, it was great. I've also seen others clamouring for sequels.
And I'm happy to count myself among them.
With your skill, shown by the fact in both fan-fics that you can 'role,' so to speak, the characters well, intellect-you spell things right, I think you only had one mistake in Gaige's ECHO logs-and other things, I think-and I believe I speak for everyone that reviewed both your stories-that you would be quite successful.
You could write stories, like what happend when they returned home from Gingerton, some new event that happened, etc. Plus, as you probably already know, the Pre-Sequel is out, so you could tell the story from Athena's point-of-view, for example.
Anyway, hope you add another Borderlands story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I liked this, although I don't think Krieg's saner side would say 'chick.'
Either way, it was great.
zack chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
lovey

i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
You still didn't tell me if Gaige actually understands Kriegg! C'mon man you can't leave me hanging like this.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Heh. Well, that was certainly an interesting story. Just as great as the Gaige Echo Logs, to be honest. I enjoyed all the times that Kreig chimed in with his little bouts of insanity. They were quite hilarious.
Venneroth chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Magnificent. This is so full of good Pandora humor AND IS A RESOURCE FOR GARGLING VUVUZELAS ON MY BUNK BED! Way to write Krieg like a boss.
DivineWhisperV2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Just finished reading both your stories.

I love them.

Have you ever thought of making a sequel(?) for them? Because I would read the hell out of it! I can't wait to see more!

Or, if not, I would like you to know that I fine your stories extremely entertaining and, to quote Borderlands, BADASS!
DinoholderX chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
There was a reference to Order of the freaking Stick in there. Awe-some!
PsychoTeddyGrinz chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my god, more of this, NOW!

Also,
NIPPLE SALADS!
Theo236 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I like how you managed to get a shout-out to Samwise from Lord of the Rings in the narrative (Dead faces in the water) and a hint to The Princess Bride (Hello! My name is nigo Montoya) I could not contain my laughter. I do hope you come up with more gems like this. Maybe you could do one for the new holiday DLCs?

Anyway. This is a 10 out of 10 on my list.
vvvvv chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it. You can actually spell!
Not Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
ALL THE REFERENCES
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
...wow. *slow clap* That...was magnificent. Really in character for someone like Krieg, which is saying something cuz he's 'unique'. A good way to write this dude's ECHO log. And nice to see what he's been up to while the new Vault Hunters were 'working'. Of course, Maya's happy to see the Psycho again. And he's part of a family now. A somewhat deranged, gun-ho one, but a family nonetheless.
Can't wait to see what else ya write up. :)

Keep it up!
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Code Geass reference
Black clouds of Twilight. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess reference?
SO MANY REFERENCES
Caelleh chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Your story was so good, it convinced me to get the Psycho Expansion DLC. That's great writing, believe me.