Reviews for Krieg's Log
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 3/24
I like the slice-of-life-ness, and the fact that they aren't always in the right place at the right time. I also like the deliberate errors ("Roland's daughter, or little sister or something"). I think you did a good job with the contrasting "voices" - I think your version of Kreig was slightly more coherent, but that's not a bad thing.

Some of your references to game mechanics really threw me out of the story; I would have just described what was done - or had more of an explanation for it (can't really think of one, which is why I suggest the former).

Hope to see you writing more.
Carlmike94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
You probably should have sliced this one up in chapters. But it was great
Aliciamagski chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Please write more! I loved Gaige's Echo Logs, and I think Kreigs story almost as much. There's not much good Borderlands fanfiction out there. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
As I've said before, it was great. I've also seen others clamouring for sequels.
And I'm happy to count myself among them.
With your skill, shown by the fact in both fan-fics that you can 'role,' so to speak, the characters well, intellect-you spell things right, I think you only had one mistake in Gaige's ECHO logs-and other things, I think-and I believe I speak for everyone that reviewed both your stories-that you would be quite successful.
You could write stories, like what happend when they returned home from Gingerton, some new event that happened, etc. Plus, as you probably already know, the Pre-Sequel is out, so you could tell the story from Athena's point-of-view, for example.
Anyway, hope you add another Borderlands story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I liked this, although I don't think Krieg's saner side would say 'chick.'
Either way, it was great.
zack chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
lovey

i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
You still didn't tell me if Gaige actually understands Kriegg! C'mon man you can't leave me hanging like this.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Heh. Well, that was certainly an interesting story. Just as great as the Gaige Echo Logs, to be honest. I enjoyed all the times that Kreig chimed in with his little bouts of insanity. They were quite hilarious.
Venneroth chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Magnificent. This is so full of good Pandora humor AND IS A RESOURCE FOR GARGLING VUVUZELAS ON MY BUNK BED! Way to write Krieg like a boss.
DivineWhisperV2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Just finished reading both your stories.

I love them.

Have you ever thought of making a sequel(?) for them? Because I would read the hell out of it! I can't wait to see more!

Or, if not, I would like you to know that I fine your stories extremely entertaining and, to quote Borderlands, BADASS!
DinoholderX chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
There was a reference to Order of the freaking Stick in there. Awe-some!
PsychoTeddyGrinz chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my god, more of this, NOW!

Also,
NIPPLE SALADS!
Theo236 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I like how you managed to get a shout-out to Samwise from Lord of the Rings in the narrative (Dead faces in the water) and a hint to The Princess Bride (Hello! My name is nigo Montoya) I could not contain my laughter. I do hope you come up with more gems like this. Maybe you could do one for the new holiday DLCs?

Anyway. This is a 10 out of 10 on my list.
vvvvv chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it. You can actually spell!
Not Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013