Reviews for Sirius Love
whhsswimmer11 chapter 8 . 3/25/2022
I never imaged this pairing being a think, but . . . Wow
nope chapter 5 . 10/9/2021
Nope... you made Pepper cruel so I am not reading any more of this
Jared Reese chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
Good story so far, liked how you have been putting your story idea down so far. Just wished there was more.
willowbrook2642 chapter 8 . 8/9/2021
This story is amazing! I wonder what will happen next. Will Harry go to the American school for magic?

On another note when did Rhodey steal Tony’s designs and what happened to Happy?
SherlockMalfoy-AO3 chapter 8 . 7/5/2021
Tis a shame it's been like, 3 or 4 years since this was updated. It's a very good little fic and I enjoyed it greatly. Rarely do I enjoy a Pepper-bashing fic, but this one just hits different than most of them out there. And a rarepair in Sirius and Tony too. Just ticks all my obscure fic fave boxes.

Alas, I'll have to just put it in my faves and follow list in the eternal fanfic reader hope that it ever receives an update.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 8 . 5/24/2021
It has been four years since the last update. And if I was the Order I wouldn't follow Dumbledore Blindly. Plus I would make sure the whole magical world know exactly what happens to Harry and how The Mundane Governments are not happy with them.

Plus I kind of loved the promises threat to revert Fury back to the Mental state of baby/toddler and that he would have to relearn everything but Yet i feel not quite everything should be taught at least not without proper morals and ethics training on top of his being potty training. I laughed so hard at the seeing Fury needing to wear diapers/nappies like a baby until he learns how to use the The Toilet again. Even Fury Needs to learn to respect people's privacy and that he doesn't need to know everything about everyone. I know if he tried the bullshit he did on my grandparents they would paddle his backside and he would be able to sit or lye on it for a very long time. considering that my grandparents would be over one hundred years old based on the time frame and when they were born. As they saw both World Wars one as Children and the other as adults.
zero fullbuster chapter 8 . 11/30/2020
please write more soon.
Princess Orez chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
So good please update soon
zero fullbuster chapter 4 . 8/29/2020
Please write more soon.
zero fullbuster chapter 8 . 8/27/2020
Love it.
Please write more soon.
FeelDatAster chapter 5 . 12/2/2019
Can you send me a link for the 'Taking Our Lives Back' please, cause I can't find it.
Thanks! Also, love the story!
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/23/2019
Please continue it's very interesting
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2019
That is a great story and really it is a shame that you abandoned it and your other stories too, you really are a good writer. I hope you continue it oneday. Thanks
TristianWolf chapter 8 . 2/16/2019
Are still out there! This story is really really good. I just wish you were still working on it if not, Thank you for what you have written.
TW