Reviews for Torture Tutorial for the Creatively Challenged
Kas3y chapter 1 . 1/10
I just read this again. Loved it. Wouldn't mind another story like this only longer :D Great job :)
PsychO99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Good grief this was awesome! :)
zendog chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Really tense, funny and very well written story. Spot on characterisation and I loved the insertion of all the cliches. Fab fic.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Awe
It was so fuzzy
PippinStrange chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Super hilarious! You write them very in-character. Thank-you for having proper punctuation... I don't know why, but half the stories in the Psych section just SKIP punctuation. No one uses commas anymore. But you do! So I'd like to thank-you for that! Aside from the great storytelling, it makes 'em very readable :) plus it helps that you've got the gift for great dialogue, too!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was fantastic! Oh, I adored it! :) I’d LOVE a more detailed look into it… heehee… cuz I’m evil like that, I guess. But seriously, GREAT fic!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story! It's extremely well written, and very clever! I was in the library when I pulled it up; I laughed out loud several times and I think I scared some of the patrons. Damn good job!
Snowing-fever chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was such a great oneshot! Does the fact you are writing again mean we might get an update for Broken, I hope so! Amazing!
Comma to the Top chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really liked this! I liked the clichés all being thrown in, haha. And the fact that Shawn was trying to protect Lassie.
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was perfect. Full of wonderful Shawn whump, and Shules, and Lassie-Shawn arguing and you kept them in character, and I absolutely LOVE the concept. Keep these wonderful babies coming!