Reviews for King's Apple
Aninhaloka chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Kyaaa! Kyaaa! Atobe was so cute!
He is a good person for caring so much. I really liked his possessive streak.
When that high schooler showed up I think a red alert sounded in my head, something like 'Danger!Danger'.
Using Fuji as a bait? He is crazy! That is such a bad idea! Still... I am kind of excited... *o*
Aninhaloka chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
First things first! I agree 100% with Atobe. 'Tezuka you fool!'. Poor Fuji.
Atobe was really great on thus chapter as well. I loved when he said he was taking responsibility for Fuji.
Yuuta is a good little brother. He may be a bit rebellious, but anyone can tell he cares a lot about his brother. I honestly think you did a good job portraying him.
Also, Eiji and Oshitari were great. They are the kind of friend that I like to have around.
Aninhaloka chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Fujiiiiiiiii!
Really Fuji is too stubborn! And a total trouble magnet!
Atobe really is great! Somehow he can still be prideful while being caring. It's sweet.
Loved how he came running to the rescue.
Oshitari was being a real idiot, but I liked that he put down what he thought of the situation for Atobe. He was being a good friend, well... that is what I think.
What is wrong with Seigaku? Are all of them that much of idiots or are they just completely obvious to everything around them? Really? Even if Fuji was keeping it a secret I still think that if they were more observants they would have picked up on something.
Aninhaloka chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Well... It's a good beginning for those two.
Fuji really is amazing, and a bit of an idiot. -_-U
Atobe was really worried, but I get the felling it was too rushed.
The way you wrote Fuji's personality is exactly like I see him.
Anyway great chapter.
Aninhaloka chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Sorry for taking so much time to start reading this one. I was really busy, so I hadn't had an opportunity until now.
Now...
Poor Fuji. TT_TT
Tezuka is so mean. How could he do that. I felt my heart breaking, while reading Fuji's part.
Atobe is really a noisy person, isn't he? Still... I was thinking it was really sweet of him to try and help Fuji. Eiji too. He is a real friend.
I prefer fics about Perfect pair, but I don't mind fics in which Fuji is paired up with others. There some that I like, because the plot is good. I think this one will probably be one of those.
I will read more tomorrow.
Bye
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Your characterization so far has been awesome!
Oresama's Fuji chapter 24 . 1/7/2015
I fell inlove with this story! Because of this, my ToFu love became greater! They were portrayed very well and they weren't that OC at all! It's 2015 and I'm commenting on this one coz it really deserves a good review! I do hope you'll write another beautiful ToFu fic! _ an the lengthy chapters 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I fell in l
Tefu Choi chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Im reading this again,
this fic got me addict .
YourFavoriteReader chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
I loved this story, from start to finish! All the characters were PERFECTLY portrayed, with flaws and emotions. King's Apple has really made me start to ship AtoFuji :) At the same time though, I couldn't help but root for Tezuka and Shiraishi too! And Fuji was adorable 3 Definitely one of my fave stories of all time!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
13 is indeed a special number... :D
YourFavoriteReader chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Lol, Ryoma. "I just felt like saying it."
YourFavoriteReader chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
So good!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I love how you portray Fuji and Atobe here :)
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
:( This first chapter was so sad... Poor Fuji!