Reviews for King's Apple
Oresama's Fuji chapter 24 . 1/7
I fell inlove with this story! Because of this, my ToFu love became greater! They were portrayed very well and they weren't that OC at all! It's 2015 and I'm commenting on this one coz it really deserves a good review! I do hope you'll write another beautiful ToFu fic! _ an the lengthy chapters 3
I fell in l
Tefu Choi chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Im reading this again,
this fic got me addict .
YourFavoriteReader chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
I loved this story, from start to finish! All the characters were PERFECTLY portrayed, with flaws and emotions. King's Apple has really made me start to ship AtoFuji :) At the same time though, I couldn't help but root for Tezuka and Shiraishi too! And Fuji was adorable 3 Definitely one of my fave stories of all time!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
13 is indeed a special number... :D
YourFavoriteReader chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Lol, Ryoma. "I just felt like saying it."
YourFavoriteReader chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
So good!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I love how you portray Fuji and Atobe here :)
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
:( This first chapter was so sad... Poor Fuji!
VaneUchihaWacabayashi chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
"No sé qué va a pasar a los dos de usted a partir de ahora, pero si se toma demasiado tiempo para usted para reunirse luego Fuji, me prometo que vendrás a por mí otra vez." Este fue un mucho mayor sorpresa para el genio . "Tezuka?" Oyó el ex capitán dio una sonrisa. "Si Atobe no es para ti ... entonces usted está definitivamente para mí."

Waaaa esta parte me mató, me hizo llorar, ¿Porqué no se pudo quedar con los dos?
Fuji tiene mucho amor para dar xD.
Escribes increible extrañaré esta historia, me encantó de inicio a fin, te deseo lo mejor de lo mejor y espero ansiosa que sigas escribiendo.
Ojalá e hicieras un Tezuka por Fuji alguna vez sería increible.

Besos
VaNe
Mutsumi Ayano chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Finally, it's complete. I'm glad that Fuji ended up with Atobe, as I'd hoped.
I really like the way you wrote Fuji's character because I think that's how Fuji really is. It was wonderfully done, as I know it's hard to write his character.
And you know, because of this fic, I've come to like AtoFuji pairing XD
I don't know why I don't really like either TezuFuji or TezuRyo.
It's a really great story. I look forward to your other AtoFuji fics.
Dustflame chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
I'm so happy they finally got together! You had me really worried. This story was epic!
Anon chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Love love love this fic! Thank you so much for writing this!
Tefu Choi chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
Why? Why? Why I feel so ..
Even I don't know how to say ..
Its END right?
Why it cannot be AND? Forget it ..
Really .. This is really make me crazy ..
I like, no, I love it so much ..
The end part is the best part, no worries anymore ..
I can imagine how shiraishi's expresion when he got the picture kkekkeke .
And I think the war isn't over yet between that three captain , but I love that ..
Again, I'm gonna miss this fic, you really got me crazy for this fic hhehehe ..
I hope you'll understand what I writing is, ccoz my current review is truly showed my fool side (っЗ )っ
This fic is .. Tsubarashi b
Lexy The Thief chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. Atobe is such a hunk. :D