Reviews for After All This Time
cheryl.leggans chapter 11 . 1/23
Applause good story
Prairie24 chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
What a wonderful romantic ending. Great job on this fic!
Prairie24 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Great ending to this chapter! Loved it.
Prairie24 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I'm glad that they've found Scarlett, but it seems as if things aren't over yet. Great job!
Prairie24 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I love these little glimpses you keep giving us of Duke and Scarlett's relationship in the past. Another chapter well done!
Prairie24 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
An expert job portraying the emotions in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Prairie24 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Oh,wow! They finally express their feelings and then everything goes crazy. Great job!
Prairie24 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Another very nice chapter. Can't wait to see what Scarlett finds in the box.
Prairie24 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Another amazing chapter. The spider scene was my favorite part. ;)
Prairie24 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Loved the swimming scene! Excellent job on this chapter.
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Wow, what an explosive reunion! The next month should really be interesting.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
A very interesting start. I look forward to Duke and Scarlett's reunion.
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
LOVED it!
PixieRed chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
There are some stories that you read and they change your opinions or feelings towards certain kinds of stories. For me, this is one of those stories. The writing and characterization kept me hoping for more the entire time. I'm happy to see that its been completed... but I'm still hoping for more from the authors. :) Thanks for writing it!
Mark C chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
A very good ending and it was worth the long wait. It was appropriate to see Scarlett reminisce about how she got to the moment she was marrying Conrad. I really enjoyed that part. The description of some of Joes as she walked down the aisle was good, especially Shipwreck. Great story and a job well done.