Reviews for Tangariro
Renndude chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Toph is freaking awesome and badass, she's my favorite as well. And Zuko is just sick of being in his sisters shadow for so long, that he kind of trys to be like her in a way. He can hate Aang because of Gyasto doing something to Ozai. It's just a suggestion.
Avatarlover123 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
love this chapter , can't wait till next one
JustAnItalianFan chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
(Zuko superfanlolololol) Zuko can like Katara, dislking Aang for all the time he spends with her. Or Ozai treats Zuko like shit making Zuko hates on baldy because of all the friends he have that love him. Or both. Update soon!
Fruipit chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Had to review, just because you mentioned the Southern Hemisphere (Aussie here :P)

The stars are really pretty. And bright. Even in the city, you can see them, although if you go out somewhere where it's a little less populous, you can see the Milky Way. If you live south enough, I think you can see the aurora australis, too (but don't quote me on that, I live in the top half of the country).

But you wouldn't like it here at the moment, because it's like, 1am and still like, 30C (which is like, 90F or something stupid).

Oh, but nice chapter! To tell you the truth, each time I get a notification about a new chapter, I'm all like, 'man, I don't have time to read this!', but when I do finally make time, I absolutely love it. Toph is my favourite character, so I have a feeling that it's about how you portray her. All kickass and 'who gives a fuck?' :P I hope you aren't going to rush the romance like everyone else (including me) does. But, I also hope that you keep churning out chapters as fast as this :D
Avatarlover123 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
so i can't wait for next chapter i liked this one you've got talent well bye :)
Avatarlover123 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
lol , TOPH "it's not like we ever had any life-changing field trips together " i remember that episode. well next chapter here i come . :)
Avatarlover123 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
loved this chapter me is officially hooked , nice way of introducing Toph by the way:)
Avatarlover123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i must say i'm intrigued i will now keep reading for you have captured my attention .:D you seem to have good writing skills so far . and i like the story so far, next chapter here i come lets see were this goes :)
Amber3857 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Please continue this :)
UltimateGohan42 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Really like where this is going and I love the way aang first waterbends. Can't wait till he finds out he's the avatar
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter, though it was short.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Quite the filler. Very short too :/ update soon and I'll be happy though
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
another great chapter.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Really like this. Can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon
Jhelle chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Love this :D I really like your modernized version of the episode 'The Swamp'.