Reviews for Lost and Found
kaito136 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I don't know anything about Pacific Rim but I had no problem with reading this. It's pretty dtraight forward and the terms are easy to guess. Awesome writing though, I can imagine Serah cringing at the "emotions" Lightning is feeling. That's pretty damn cute. Good job!
ScarletWolfx chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh yes I needed this in my life XD yes them being as pilots together and sharing their victory with love making is perfect :D defiantly something I needed to read.
KissLand chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I loved this little one-shot! you're definitely talented ;)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow that was intense. All in all a great one shot.
finalps3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great job! I would love to see a sequal
SilaswereWolfie chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Man, two amazing incredibly well done Pacific Rim FFXIII AUs is like drowning in awesome. Its really good drowning in awesome.

I hope you are planning to update both this and The Vestige cause they rock all the socks and if you're not planning on updating thats cool as well, I love honestly all your stuff and no pressure
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You're such a tease Raziel12. Lol. Your first PR piece had me wanting to see the movie and this one just made that want even stronger. XD Keep up the awesome work! :)
Freestylesmile chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is beautiful and I absolutely love the open and unconditional emotion throughout all of it - Lightning's almost-sob and Fang providing comfort. Just knowing that they've drifted and there's no secret to their feelings deserves a good round of key smashing to convey my absolute glee over it.

f;oivzujadsf;oiguaw;orfiha;fjlsgh a;soiufa a;vuhasrf
a;soidfufasfgasfdbvafgfguie

The smut description was very well mixed in with their emotions and thoughts. One thing I would have liked to see - and not just for perverted reasons - is possibly a little more time on Fang's attention to Lightning, as she talks a lot about going slow and taking her time, but what we get to read is rather short compared to everything before (I don't know if that makes any sense. We can just conclude that my brain is forever in the gutter).

And about Verah, I think I laughed for a good minute picturing both of them in a Jaeger, sparks flying as they battle, getting tossed around. They'd either be crazy, cute, dangerous, or all of the above.

I would really like to see more of this AU.
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I thought it was a good chapter.
And watching WCS just means you have decent taste in E-sports, if it helped you write this then power to ya.
Xianit chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow. That was hot. And lol, the Verah scene. Poor Serah...
Looking forward to this semi-dodgy AU!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I quite enjoyed reading this. This is the type of passion everyone dreams of but is almost mythical in nature. I love their dynamic- their need. Usually I find smut somewhat lacking, but their personal thoughts, the intimacy you conveyed, well this is not one of those. So yes I hope you continue this; I'm hoping this review acts as a cheerleader of sorts. You're turning me into a sap and I am loving it.
BlueAbyssHax chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I don't think people go to those lengths to set the mood Raziel XD.
Multibeveridge chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was great :) I would definitely read more if you decided to continue!
Silentx32 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Whoa

Did someone hack your account? Because you don't write full on smut and with Verah too :O. I actually thought this was 's story "Lost Then Found" when I read the title. It's still a nice surprise.

Now I have to admit I still haven't seen this movie (not a big movie person don't shoot me please) so I'm a little confused on what's going on. I still enjoyed it but I should probably see Pacific Rim to get a better idea on what's really happening.

Thanks again and hopefully your other stories don't change too much because of this :P.
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
would love to read more about your semi dodgy AU for this! lol - love this chapter - quick but real passionate and emotional -loved it!