Reviews for Trepidation
DoveRoth chapter 2 . 7/9
I was so sad that Chapter 1 ended, I was like "dang I want more though." And then...hey! Its a two-shot Great story
Good Gid this was so sweet-
Fernandidilly-yo chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Okay so I read this a while back before I had an account on here. So I didn't review. But oh my goodness! I had been looking for this for forever, and all I could remember was that Dick had been infected with a new fear toxin, that it was super scary, and that it had it from both Bruce and Dick's perspectives...And I couldn't find it for the longest time. So last night when I ran into this I was beside myself.

Okay this fic was amazing. Writing it in second person, was just perfect. I loved how you write the two of them in this. Little things like Dick thinking "you'd be a liar if you said you didn't like it." when Bruce tucked him is just so Dick.

Bruce freaking out in his own way and calling him "baby" and also wanting Dick to sleep in his bed with him, even though he doesn't say it, also is Bruce. In that protective and loving way, but without being gushy.

I was heart broken when Dick thought he lost his arms, and he would 'never fly again' this poor kid. And when Bruce told him he was in one piece, and then to himself 'one precious piece' that warmed my heart.

This was as scary for Bruce as it was Dick. (of course Dick's nightmares, were terrifying, and oh my goodness good job on those!) But Bruce having to sit back and just watch this happen to his kid, it was heart breaking, for him and the reader. I liked when you said that too, that Bruce wasn't sure who was living a nightmare.

Having the last dream also have real eliminates because someone actually broke into their house was brilliant! I thought Dick was beating up Alfred as the man tried to cuff him, I didn't think there was a real enemy at all.

All the interactions in here were amazing, and all there inner thoughts were sooooo in character. Bruce saying that it felt unfair to sleep when Dick could not. Alfred being a intricate cog in the Wayne Manor, and Bat-cave, having Harley's perfume be what caused all this. Everything was just perfect!

And I just have to say that the way you described Dick for Bruce's eyes was just awesome. And heart shattering at times, when his big blue eyes looked fearful, and his dark lashes were lumped with tears. Or when he would scream and Bruce thought that Dick should never sound like that. Looking at a kids suffering through a father's eyes was so perfect as sad.

Okay, I know this is all over the place, (but my brain is a little mushy right now, because of this stupid headache) But I also wanted to say that I love that you incorporated the 'one of those nights' where Bruce brushed his bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead. That was a nice constant in the story.

Alright I've babbled enough. I just loved this so much. Thank you for putting so much hard work into this, and sharing it with us. I will be reading this again...Fernandidilly-yo out.
Boogalee99 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Again, wow. Loved it
Boogalee99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
That last paragraph... Wow.
This is really well written. It's just one of those nights :)
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
That was so good! the fact that you wrote it in second person was really cool!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
I adore Daddy-Bats moments!
And day terrors... Poor Dick...
Wonderful written, keep up the good work!
HotAirMeloon chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
This is so amazing. I'm so glad that you enjoy writing second person, because you do it so well! This is really well written, and I love the second chapter especially; it's always nice to see things from a new perspective.
Adrianna Agray chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
This is awesome! I can't believe you wrote this in 2nd person. It seams so hard to do. You did a fantastic job, I love it! : ) : ) : )
8tendveni chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oh my god, are you some really famous author in disguise? Because this story is amazing! I've only recently started Young Justice, rewatched some of the episodes I've already seen on CN, but this..this is so good! I really like how it's in second person POV; really makes me feel part of the story!

Oh man I really want to draw some fanart on this right now bc everything about this is perfect. Papa Bruce, the situation- everything is pure perfection.

Can't wait to see more from you soon! ;)
I-am-a-Ice-cream-lover chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I love how you wrote Bruce's dad-awesomeness!
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
This was like...beautiful. I've never read anything in 2nd point before but gosh you do it well.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
One of the best fics out there. I love it.
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I declare FLUFF!
Bookworm85 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Great story! I love reading stories where Bruce is gentle and protective. It was interesting seeing this from both of their perspectives. Nice work!