Reviews for My Little Snake
Love it
the midnight stalker chapter 17 . 4/10
doesn't it truly...
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 3/26
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Dymitry chapter 17 . 3/25
I like this fic!
Thank!
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 17 . 3/20
It is a good story continue
Mashkai30 chapter 17 . 3/19
aspygirlredo chapter 18 . 3/19
Check out my profile to see my opinion on SOPA and what I think we can do to stop it (I also have lots of Challenges for fantastic authors like you to take up if you wish)!
aspygirlredo chapter 3 . 3/19
You know with the wand you made it too obvious (even a moron could have figured it out) that Tom is Harry's Soulmate (you could have put unknown as his status).
Bashirisuku chapter 18 . 3/17
done. done. and...done!
QueenLyssa chapter 18 . 3/17
lol the gov prob just wants to close it then reopen it but put taxes on it! *rolls eyes* where can I find the petition to help stop SOPA? I just found these site recently I'm not ready to give them up!
StrikeLightning chapter 18 . 3/17
SOPA is absolute bulllshiit. It really grinds my gears. If they hammer down on that how the freaking hell am I supposed to watch anime and the likes?
Anyway, loving this story so much. I like Dark!Harry stuff and I love it when people give him long hair. It's more fast-paced than most which is a refreshing change. I mean I love really long fics but I'm impatient by nature, so these are like breaths of fresh air. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
ThePerfectLostGirl87 chapter 18 . 3/17
This shit is bs that basically means all of YouTube is gone and they better be ready for riots everywhere
Azera-v chapter 17 . 3/17
Love it.
Azera-v chapter 9 . 3/17
Fascinating idea. Hope for more soon!
Pennieyoung chapter 17 . 3/16
I really, really like this :)