Reviews for On the Way Home
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Beautifully written, with lovely insights, great phrases, bittersweet moments, humor, and hope. Professional-quality prose. Well done!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Only Man of Steel piece or not, it was an awesome addition to the character's lives and relationship. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Great story
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Cute!
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is a beautifully observed scene, understated and real and necessary, each of them feeling their way around the other, as aware of what they don't know as what they do, trying to cope with an 'afterward' that either one of them might not have been there to see. They're not exactly comfortable with each other yet...but they want to be.

Your Lois point of view was totally believable, bold and honest and practical, and a journalist to her core, making herself write, spending herself, truth on paper, because that's what her calling requires of her. She has her own pain to deal with, and she does, but it's telling that she doesn't look for help with it (the shower scene was very effective: bruises blooming like flowers and the “ash of her wounded city swirling down the drain” make for very effective descriptors).

Oh and I did like: "I could tell you no. I don't want to."

Anyway, thanks for the read – it makes a perfect tag to the end of the film.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Wow! Brilliantly written story..goes very well with Canon.
Kudos to you for nailing the characters! :)
LSR7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Excellent job. Too short a story than I normally read since I like more, but it was a fine exploration of thoughts and actions. I hope you write more.
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
simply perfect :)
e.crystall chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It is such a pleasant and lovely story, your writing is excellent, really catchy and captivating ! Truly wonderful work !
stacynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was better than the movie.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Awesome story!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Very cute. I liked the interplay and the exposure of his vulnerability to her.
Marronett chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Beautifully written.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was utterly fantastic. Seriously seriously great and I love how much you capture this version of Lois.
becks chapter 1 . 10/19/2013