Reviews for His Desire
Annitsu chapter 1 . 11/14
*mosebleedand other spasms of moe*
Supernaturalfanmel chapter 1 . 7/31
i really really really really x100000 liked this
*loses sanity*

Agh I am so happy you wrote this! This was actually my first OTP. I was eight when it came out and then after playing it for a couple years, waiting for a sequel, I kinda noticed a bunch of subtext eight-year-old me did not. Either way, yayyyyyy thank you for the fanfic!
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
. sooooo gooood! wished you wrote more into their relationship after this xD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awwww! So adorable!
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was amazing! You most definitely had Renee in character; I could not stand her in your story just like I can't stand her in the game! I do feel as thought Dominic and Grace had some friendly relationship in the game, but I think it was interesting to see your take on how many friends he had, and how he thought he was so alone.

I really do love this story, and it is amazingly well written.

Thanks for writing,
Everdeen16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story!
Nice planning and details, keep writing like this, and i'll fav. Ur stories ;)
AdorkableNerdiness chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Okay, Dominic was my first video game crush (still is) and I nearly had a heart attack when she showed up in Style Savvy Trendsetters. And honestly, I wish there had been an animation in the first game where he turned around and face palmed himself after the whole thing where he SHOULD ask you out but doesn't. I love this story more then anything at the moment!
Sierra Wood chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
WHOOO! HOOO! It's always annoying how he shoots himself down. I know the feeling. Anyway I loved it!
ahsokazami2001 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013