Reviews for Hero's Dozen
superArianara-N7 chapter 4 . 4/8
This story tottaly reminds me of "Ocean's 12" -and it's one of my favorite movies!- :DDD 3
Ikurus chapter 9 . 2/11
Love this.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
AwesomeChuck chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
This was an awesome story! I appreciated all the Chuck references! From the GLG-20 to Ellie Bartowski and Sarah Walker and Charles Carmichael it was quite the ride.
bluemarlin chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Wonderful ending to this story. Please continue to write.
Sam D chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Always a pleasure to read your stories Mr Equinox. Thank you for writing and sharing them with us
Zexs chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Poor Ziva no matter what universe she's in her father will always be an asshole.
SomebodyLost chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I love all these novelizations, especially the fact that you used paragon Shepard. I don't like the negativity of the renegade stuff, you see.

The quirks, the shout outs, the nod to looting from the mercs, the various music playlists, and the fact that he loves jazz because of improvisation - all these make him a real, relatable character that I would like to meet in real life. Gotta love his charm and curiousity. Awesome that you're kinda painting the 4th wall in acknowledging some stuff.

Still, I haven't played any Mass Effect games - I only got to know it from some walkthrough videos, its wikia, and fanfics. So I gotta ask, did he truly do those things in-game? Did people call him out on his kleptomania? Did he play music on the Normandie? If he didn't, well, well done to you!

But! Despite all these, there is one niggling question: where is Shepard, the one not in the logs? It seems quite worrying that his logs are released to be read, especially his private thoughts, and that can mean that he's dead or that he gave consent to let people know sensitive stuff. Hmm.

I won't ask you to reveal the ending, but I hope it's something different from the ones at the games, because we readers might as well read the walkthroughs and the Mass Effect wiki for that.

Cheers, and thanks for writing!

(I hope you do a femShep fic next time.)
ipass chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Highly anticipating your take on the Arrival DLC
Sam chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
What's your next fic?
Granten chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Kind of nice change having the last part of the plan go off well.
V-rcingetorix chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Nice finish, no gun battles should be a happy change for Shepard & Co.

Another good work. Well done Random Equinox.
DinoJake chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Power regulation in Mass Relay? Sounds like something related to the Crucible...

All in all, this was a pretty easy-going mission for Commander Shepard. There was some gunplay and a couple of explosions sure, but aside from that it was boring and relaxing, just the way the good Commander likes it. Perhaps the universe has finally decided to throw Shepard a bone in recognition of all his hard work for the galaxy.

Or so he would like to think.

The universe threw Shepard a bone alright, but it was done out of pity more than anything else. The Universe knew that, once Shepard answers a call from Admiral Hacket, the feces will hit the oscillating motor and it will only get worse from there. The universe threw this semi-relaxing mission at Shepard to give him one last chance to relax and enjoy himself with friends and a special someone before destiny calls him up to become more than he ever thought possible.

Yeah, sorry about waxing lyrical just then. But I'm super-excited for the next fanfic!
Civil Sound chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Sad to see another story from you end, but that'd only mean a new one will be up soon! Will you be giving us a teaser? Pretty please?
ANARCHY RULES chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Loved it, what's next?
The Poarter chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I loved the inception reference.