Reviews for Losing Myself
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
come to think of it, now that i watch the movie, when i see that person walk past in the surveillance room when alice wakes up, i does kinda look like Matt!

how cool!

if you look really close or better still, play it slowly, then you will notice that it has spiked hair, like Matt, and seems to be wearing a vest, like Matt!

This actually makes sense!

i really like it! like the fact that Matt, even if he is only able to say Stars! and can only think rather simply, its really sweet that he is still able to distinguish Alice as 'good', sweet.

could i possibly use that idea in my story?

like here, an example-

As they stood, facing the thing that was beyond recognishion of being agle to realise what it used to be, they stared, awed.

It opened its vile bloody mouth and said-

"A...Ali...grr...Alice iee...Alcie ies goodrr"

...

like could i use it like that?

coz it would be really cool, and i would totally say that it was you who gave me the idea!

please!
inferi chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
*Screams a horrific cry* My poor Matt! I will miss you! I loved this story! I've read it before and wanted to review it, and now I am! GREAT STORY! One of the best P.O.V. of Matt becoming...I can't say, too painful!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
*shakes her head* Wow. This is good. Seeing him change...and in the end, where he still was able to tell "Alice good" was...well...kinda sweet. And I never thought to think that was Matt in the room when she woke up. Jus' a random zombie. Possible, perhaps. And his line of thinking also kinda explains Nemesis' obsession with the Police Station, Clair and Leon in RE2. Be interesting to see how this will fit into the RE continuity once the second movie comes out. Though it's probably not what happened to Matt, I think I like yer version of what happened. *nods and smiles*
Neva Soba chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
woooohoooooo, good story. Poor Matt... although it's interesting to think that Matt would kill Brad... goddammit, I love brad!
Seiika Reichi chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Interesting so far! I like it, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Great story, I'm glad that Matt/Nemesis wasn't completly evil by the end. It was interesting to see things from his POV.
Overmind chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
great and very well written. please continue dont stop now