Reviews for DrkAngll
sexytrainer chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Another amazing addition to the portfolio of this talented writer. She engages and develops the characters well. The plot is developed with intensity and passion. The scenes are imaginitive and thought provoking and challenge the reader to use all of the senses of the mind. This writer is excellent and is an open book by her writings. I can tell she desires a man with intelligence, wit, humor, sarcasm and a high level of self esteem...
sexytrainer chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
This author has an amazing sense of dialogue and makes the characters interact with passion and great interest. Her interludes are creative and never dry. Her series is good and I look forward to more from this author. Maybe she'd like to discuss it over coffee...or wine...but with her writing potential, she's probably got 1,000 men calling her...
Aurora chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
I loved it, but it has to end? T_T Well, make a new one D Great ending, even if you don't think so. Keep writing, all your stories are great.
Sarge chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Are you going to start a new story now? Starting another one would be cool. I like what you write keep writing writing is good for the soul.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Good conclusion! You wrapped everything up well. Just so you know, 'gittery' isn't a word-it's jittery. I like the emotional conflict you showed in Max when she fired the gun. I think she'd use one if she had to or lost her temper, but would definitely feel bad afterwards. Good job!
Erin chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
A great conclusion to a great story. I hope you write more stuff after this! Oh, and the Ly er this is awesome, I never would have thought of that!
Madison Daise chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
it was great! i really liked how u got into logan's personality!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Nice story advancement. Not sure why Kai thinks she's "unintelligible" meaning you can't understand what she says. Did you mean least intelligent? Other than that, a good section! Good job!
Kaye L chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Nice continuation, but too short, and doesn't unintelligible mean not understandable?
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
lol, just so you guys know, i didn't review myself, that was my friend...i guess she was still signed on as me from when i was over there the other day...
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
TOO SHORT! Sorry...well, write more! I love this story, and want to read more. I ..can't think of anything bad to say about it so far. Some of the characters are 'interesting', but w/what i've got from other reviews, it's how the characters really are. So great job and keep writing! -
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Always so suspenseful! That one was longer, i think. Still really good and wanna read more! -
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Write More! Okay, I'm really into these now.. and I've never seen this show..ever! lol..just keep writing. -
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Oh..End w/a fight scene! what happens next? oh..i guess i can go read the next one huh? They're still really good, keep writing! -
goblynn chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
unitelligibleunreadable, uncomprehendable. I'm sure you meant "unintelligent".
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »