Reviews for DrkAngll
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I've already gotten to the third one! These are really good! I'm a little confused, but that's prolly cos I've never seen the show. I mostly understand what's going on, and want to know what happens next!
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
(sorry bout the review on the last one, you didn't sign out when you left!) This one's really good too! They are a bit short, but that's okay, just keep em comin -
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I wasn't expecting Kairos to go in undercover, but it makes total sense. Maybe she won't be too late, Lydecker was taking Max into surgery to discover why she has seizures to improve her model, right? It's been a while since I read the last part that had Max in it.

Write more soon.
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Great Story, and I don't even watch the show - It's got me interested and I want to know what else is going to happen (gonna read the next one in a mintue -) You're a great writer so keep writing! -
winske chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
okay...thanks for the credit..but as i told you ...tryPtophan? im not sure though. anyway..good...BUT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SHORT...you suck..putting in us suspense like that..it's just wrong steph

just wrong
Steph Bush chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Good series,i cant wait for the second part!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Good job! I think you picked the perfect line to end this section with. It's very dramatic. You've got Cindy's voice down pat, slang and all. Looking forward to the next part! Don't worry about the length thing, write for yourself not everyone else. Short parts just leave everyone hungry for more!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Good use of Original Cindy and Kendra. Did Logan know that information about Aaron when he told Max about him? I suppose if he did, he would have told her.

I love this story. Write more soon.
katy chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
steph...ooh..i'm sorry DrkAngll21...you rock...yeah..i don't know what else to say...i'm just being a responsible reader and writing a review...it is longer than usual...but i like your short ones a lot still..anyway..keep writing
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
erm...just so u know...it's more like part 7 really...
Cassie Jamie chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
wow. That's great! I love how you added Kai in! can't wait for pt. 2.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Very good, albeit short, section! Nice conflict. At first I thought Max should've smacked Lydecker the instant he laid a hand on her, but I see she was probably waiting to see what he had to say. You're building your plot and suspense very well. Can't wait for more! Good job!
Spookyfox chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH. Don't DO that. :-) They call that cruel and unusual punishment in this neck of the woods. Write MOOOOOOORE. Please, write more.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
I love this story. I am curious about where this is going. I can't imagine you having Lydecker win and end up killing Max, but that would be very shocking.

I hope you continue and will be looking forward to the next part.
pariah chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
this was good! again, i have to complain because these stories are sometimes just too short to quench my interest... :) this is a cool series. the logan/max relationship is too good... keep it up!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »