Reviews for DrkAngll
Anna chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Please, continue. You've got good momentum going. This is really interesting! Good job!
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
that's what i figured..sorry about that
Kaye L chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Yeah, you overrated it all right.
Frankie chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Ok, I read all three of your fictions, there really good starts, BUT FINISH THEM DAMMIT!
winske chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
mysterious DrkAngll21...your dreams of nyu are in your future. At least that's what my mom said..and that was a little weird cause she didn't know you wanted to go. But...your stories kick butt. Keep writing more... cause now i'm as involved in your stories as the show. Okay..you rock..and i'd like to give a shout out to this mutha..you know who you are. Also...i'd like to say i'm a responsible reader and i wrote a review.
Sarge chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
I did read all three parts but I decided to sum it up in one because it saves me the little time I have. I like it and I can't wait to read the rest of it. I go to school to, my suggestion type or prewrite during study hall if you have one.
pariah chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
good story (-stories-)! two small complaints- it gets kinda comfusing 'cause of the ~*~, and also, make them longer! :) they're good stories, just a little short. can't wait for the next story... keep it up!
Shorty Spooky chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
I like this story! Please write more! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Story's getting really good! What's next? Love Logan's thoughts about dipping his hand into Max's pocket! LOL! Very good. Y'know, when you write thoughts out, you don't really need the if you're going to write 'he thought.' I know you're trying to make it clear, but it ends up looking a little cluttered. Just MHO. I'm enjoying this so far! Good job.
K.D. LAckette chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Um, okayyyyy... (I just back from reading dissection classes, so the language skills side of my brain is out.)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
I love this story. The Logan/Max interaction is interesting, like they aren't really comfortable speaking to eachother. He worries about her eventhough she is completely capable of taking care of herself. I hope you write more soon.
bluedolphin2981 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
A great story. Can't wait for the next part.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Good start! 'Buddy Holly wannabe'-LOL! You got that right! This sounds like an interesting story. Please, continue.
K.D. Lackette chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
About whaaaat lat night? Good suspense lines, keep writing!
Courtney chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
very good.I'd like,are you going to write more?
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »