Reviews for The Decade Intervention
MagiMagiro chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I feel bad for Tsukasa's minions... Ultramen?
And don't go blaming it on Narutaki, now, we all know it's Decade's fault. Do you even know who Narutaki is? Then don't go blaming it on him. No, I don't either :/
Maki-P chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I give, I can find the link between Yuusuke and Sailor Moon.
But yeah, awesome story! And don't listen to the haters! Natsumi beat Tsukasa fair and square
shikyoseinen chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Poor J got beat up all alone.

I lost it there.
Pokelad chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was BRILLIANT. I couldn't stop laughing. Best bit was the Akibarangers' appearance at the end,
Xivitai chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Author is an idiot. Tsukasa LET Natsumi kill him on purpose, because without his death other riders wouldn't return.
omnimon12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I've been meaning to ask you this for a while. Do you have any plans involving Pretty Cure in your 2814 series?
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is awesome shadow sama. Those poor milky homes, pokemon and digimons. Please tell me kamen rider Ichigo have gone big in that fight(a reference I am sure you understand)
Fireminer chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is just comedy gold! Hope to see more like this in the future!
kyugan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
as epic as this was you DO know the only reason she was able to kill Tsukasa was because he LET her, right?

I mean, he smacked her around a bit, but when she rushed him at the end he spread his arms wide.

Unless you knew that and did this to deliberately stoke her ego, in which case you are a magnificent bastard and I applaud you for it.
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
To be fair, Tsukasa did LET Natsumi spear him through, as only a rider without a world would not overwrite the other rider worlds after Decade Turned himself into a Rider time Capsule in the Rider war. That, and the whole "I like you" Subtext that ran through that series.
Second...Yeah, This is sort of spot on with the Absurd silliness and terrible quality of the multi-franchise wars films. Though I personally blame the Moronic Duo of Osamu Kaneda and Shoji Yonemura for continually screwing up the crossover movies with horrible, horrible stories for them. I really wish Sho Aikawa, decade's original writer, had not been fired a-little-over-a-third of the way into the show, so we could have gotten something a bit more sensible From the tenth Protagonist Heisei rider and any/all later appearances BY Him...
And thank you for not bringing Den-O into this. That plot device in Taisen was THE WORST.
Personal theory? Narutaki is the most recent incarnation of the True Great Leader of Shocker. In the Old days the guy was a freaking God-Tier ShapeShifter, why *not* sneak around as a guy in a trenchcoat and jumpstart these conflicts?
Remember when Shadow moon was a badass villain in Black and a shortlived antihero in RX, and not a complete failure as an Antagonist? Tokusatsu In Review remembers.
Also: Pluton Rocket? Now THAT is an Obscure Rider reference. Though, considering that thing couldn't even kill Riderman, who is considered by many to be the weakest rider on account of being just a normal human with a cyborg arm, it's not a good judge of power level.