Reviews for A New Prophecy
Miss Myshkina chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Aww, I loved this one! Especially the Ojamas and how you interpreted Heiron at the beginning! Also loved the fight, it was brilliant as always! Keep going, my friend! This is one awesome ficlet!
Ren chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like stories following card storylines, and this one seems really good. I'm interested to see how you'll get Fool incorporated. The ending seemed a tad cliche though, "Friendship is Magic" and all.
Miss Myshkina chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Yet another brilliant piece from you, I am truly amazed by the depicting ability you've shown here. The writing style is subtle and captivating, and had ceased to keep me on fire until the very end of the chapter. Whilst I adore the collecting quest that seems to be the main interest of the story, the use of the Book Of Wisdom was as well utterly fansy. Although, I am not sure whether it would exactly teach Friendship on its first page, but nevertheless, the idea in itself is diverting. Most of the Yu-Gi-Oh stories lack this kind of adventurer-fantastic concepts, and that surely makes this an exceptional, must-read story. I see some great potential held in this, and I sincerely hope it gathers as many chapters as possible. In impatient anticipation of a sequel! MC out!