Reviews for Merchant of Death
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/16
icecatfire chapter 1 . 1/5
not sure WHAT i think of that...BUT it was interesting. don't worry GOOD interesting it's just i'm a bit dazed. :)
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
"Eventually they adopted baby spider man."
Can I just.
I can't even.
That line...
Ddsdbsgjfewaagjljhgkhgbgxzabh
SomeoneThatExists chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It was a bit...strange. Near the end. Though I had to laugh at Loki's description, the one with the fangirls. XDXDXD
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Someone has watched Doctor Who... Family of Blood anyone? Fury of the Timelord.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh God, Pregnant Natasha Or Pregnant Bruce, That Sure Is A Toos Up. I Can Just Imagine Pregnant Clint Being A Whiny Bitch & Steve Finally Growing A Backbone Outside Of Combat Situations. XD

I'm Terribly Sad That Pepper Died, But This Was A Really Great Story. Usually It's The Avengers Watching Something, Not Reading Something, So It Was Definitely New For Me. XD
Sherlock Moriaty chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
"He never raised his voice, that was the worst bit," ..."The fury of the Merchant of Death and then I understood why. Why this man, who'd fought with Gods and aliens and demons, why he'd taken his team and hidden. He was being kind. We wanted to have a massacre. So Tony Stark made sure that we did"
- This reminds me of an episode of Doctor Who, Series 3 Human Nature/Family of Blood. Quite frankly your use of this in your story is amazing considering you got the 'atmosphere' correct and made your story more epic than it already was.
The Gem Of Truth chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I read this last night and i was wondering where i heard the he never raised his voice part... Well this morning it slammed into my head like a bag of bricks. You got that from the Family of blood episode of doctor who. Ok it really stands to show how much i watch doctor who if i can not only know where that was from but know the episode title. rant over. great story!
Amber-Nerissa chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
That was awesome! I'm grinning like a loon, love it :D
Tambry chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Everything is amazing! Of course I love how violent and cannon the beginning and middle are, and laughed hysterically over how OC and screwed up(the good kind of screwed up lol) the ending is. Over all, you are fucking AMAZING!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Really. Really. Weird.

And you probably watched a bit too much of the Doctor before this...

Wonderfully written piece of work, really!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
now i wanna see the pregnancies. let the readers vote on who was the worst. maybe a collection of one sshots. each dedicated to a pregnant avenger?
pingulover chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i see a bit of doctor who in there... AND IT WAS AWESOME. LOVED IT!
foxxy nine-tails chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
the doctor who bit really doesnt fit that well
sweetchick621 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013