Reviews for Destiny
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 5/4
money bro money
BehbaLovesTea chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I think you have done an amazing job so far! I haven't stopped to tell you how awesome all your other chapters were because I was too impatient to not keep reading. My fingers are twitching with anticipation to click to the next chapter, but unfortunately that is now a (hopefully) temporary problem. Seriously though, your plot is genius and I would marry your story if I could. It really is awesome that you caught such positive attention with your obvious talents, so congradulations! Just make sure to let me know what your next book/possible movie is called when its ready for viewing, and let us know who and when this story gets adopted and continued, please! So anyways, thank you crazy lots for sharing your fabulous magical brain juices with us lovely FF readers!
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Loving this
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
First, I dislike Lin right now, holding the son accountable for the crimes of a mother is INEXCUSABLE...the sins of the parents do not pass on to the child, and I find her attitude to be too blind, and too pitiful.

KingOfAnime117 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Congrats man! You got a job, hope that goes well for you.
Ferus Demens chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Well, crap. xD I was getting into the story, but good luck with your novel. :D I enjoy supernatural stories, so I might pick it up when it comes out, just be sure to let us all know what the title of it is. _ Good luck.

- Ferus Demens and Untamed Insanity Studios, Aspiring Game Developers
Dregus chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
while I am happy to hear of your deal on your novel, I am rather sad to see this up for adoption.
Dregus chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I had a feeling it was azula she was talking about before lin said it. there weren't too many people from the last avatar show who the bill
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Congrats dude!
almightyironman chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Why cant you do both? Just write for fanfiction if you need to do something or get over writers block for your novels.
Pain4ever chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Well the choice is obvious, why keep on writing for free if you could get paid for writing...
Though the chances you would get a good writer to adopt this story will be hard...
I wish you good luck on your career!
shadow wolf125767 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
congrats i hope it all goes well.
Grz chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Sorry to hear about the story. But glad to hear about the book. Good luck, hope to be reading it soon.
Bailey500 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Congratulations, I hope your book sells well when you complete it.
A-train chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Why is Zuko referred to as Azula's little brother? She's the younger sibling.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »