Reviews for Thunderstorms
Poor Jack. I'm crying for my poor baby. This is so sad! But I love it.
Lol this like from Ouran highschool host club when haruhi was scared in thunder and tamaki was conforting her
sjsreader chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
AWW! This was so freaking adorable! And the fact that the rest of the Guardians (sort of) found out made it more fun. It's such a great way to end this! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
That was great but plz make more chapters I want to see if the others wil find out too
Zyenna chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This is so sweet! I loved it!
ben123456123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
That was so cute!
queenlaur chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
This is sooo cute! I was wondering, if you got the idea from oron host club
jessLpfy chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Thanks for the write.
dizappearingirl chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I faved this a while ago but didn't get the chance to review. But I wanted to because I really enjoyed this. I think we like to throw lots of random phobias at Jack (why do we like torturing this poor kid so much?) and sometimes it seems a little farfetched but I can totally get behind fear of thunder/lightning. Makes sense to me. And provides for some great hurt/comfort that I definitely enjoy. :)

Great job!
-Dizgirl
littlfoot chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
That was so sweet I liked it alot
Emma the Red Luxray chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I love it! Your ending do not suck.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Its really good! Stop putting yourself down and being so negative! You r a really good writer! You should write more like this!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Awww I liked it awesome story
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
No i enjoyed it
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Awwww! Those two are tugging at my heartstrings! I also love how you described the thunderstorm in the first chapter! Personally, I think that is the most accurate representation of newborn Jack's inner monologue I've ever read. I think of young Jack Frost as a young colt, curious and innocent, and his understanding of what was happening in the storm showed that perfectly. (i.e. thunder sounding like canon shots) Great story! I would love to read more like this!