Reviews for Dear John
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
*sniff* so wonderfully touching! I love it :)
Zacha chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I just came across this story. Thank you for writing such a wonderful, touching, and completely moving work.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Zacha
xxDodo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is /amazing/.
My favorite, seriously, I love this idea and it's just so /good/ and so sweet and I just had so many feelings throughout this whole thing.

I can't even decide which is my favorite they were all so great in their own way but the shampoo one made me laugh so hard just because imagining Sherlock browsing through Herbal Essences options and observing their colorful swirly bottles with such careful Sherlockian calculation just *cries and laughs at the same time*
Andand the book thing was sooo sweet just *heart* "The fact that he had read one of John's favorite book series and then had the damaged book repaired spoke volumes (no pun intended, John thought with a wry grin)." *melts*

I love this one.
RMK chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was a really good story, partially in that it made me cry, and that's partially do to the fact that the whole idea of this story hits close to home in an odd way. You're a very good author.

P.S.- Have you seen John's silly mustache in the trailer for season three?
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
The ending brought tears to my eyes.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I saw that movie, it was very good-but made you cry at the end. That I'm sitting here typing this review with tears running down my face every so often cause I know that feeling that John gets all too well. Wonderful adaption, and thank you for the story.
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*has commented on AO3* (its so spiffy, you can italicise stuff xP)
Butbut yeah this is beyond awesome and its just really sweet and i can just imagine Sherlock writing the notes when John's out and figuring out how Jawn would be after his 'death' and where he'd look first and of course the violin would be the last thing John looked at because ouch memories and Sherlock and memories of Sherlock and but that was too sweet and now I'm a mess all over again *requires comfort*

Cheers :3
iz.
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I shall scream.
T'Paya chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
"Sentiment!" I can hear being huffed in the background... and I don't believe Sherlock would be leaving notes all over- "tedious!", but he'd probably wish he could have...well after he's all heroic and alone.

Still: Nice idea.
And enjoyable to read!
CaughtInTheStorm chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Yay! Amazingness! I love coming across little brillian stories like this! Well done!
MissFiyerabaMeponineWholock chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Brilliantly written and very touching