Reviews for After The Rain
prettybird86 chapter 60 . 9/19
for the past few days I've spent every single spare moment reading this fic. I haven't been this into a fic for years. it's absolutely lovely. the characters are all so well written I can actually hear them saying the dialogue in my head. and you've done a fantastic job writing the kids and making them interesting characters that I actually care about. I've been missing breese real hard recently and this story is the only thing that has made me feel better about missing them. thank you.
RedPoetist chapter 60 . 4/19
I'm glad you're back. They have great chemistry.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
Thank you for such a great story - it is a pity that you do not write further and the most pity that we will never be able to see the fate of Bianka and Reese obviously with Eden Riegel and Tamara Braun in the main role! And thanks to showing the truth about Reese's first stay in Pin Valley what Greenlee says and then Bianka's that is the same I see what happened then! Thanks again because this story is great!
Guest chapter 58 . 3/31/2017
Absolutely loved this story! Your characterizations are spot on!
Jenni Hummel chapter 58 . 1/28/2017
I love this story please continue this story
NJFan chapter 58 . 12/7/2016
Hi,
I wanted to say thanks for writing such a great story and bringing these two characters together again. I read this about a year ago. I recently saw something that reminded me of it. I came back in the hope that you had added to or finished it. I took the time to read it again. You write very well. I hope you are still writing about things that interest you. Thanks again for this story.
JRNNI chapter 58 . 8/5/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE! LOVE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 57 . 3/24/2015
Hang in there AJ! Maranda will figure it out!
MoniqueSK chapter 55 . 3/3/2015
Hey everyone. I am so sorry about not posting for the past few months. My son dropped my laptop and until now i haven't had the time or money to fix it until now. Give me a few days and I will give you a chapter. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Monique
Bowcorn chapter 55 . 12/26/2014
Been reading the last 55 chapters these past few days. And I'm totally in love with the story, cannot wait for the next chapter.
meggygirl chapter 55 . 11/10/2014
i can not wait till you update again i love this stroy
BiancaReeseFan chapter 54 . 9/23/2014
i love story can't next chapter :-)
AMCGL7 chapter 54 . 9/23/2014
Another good chapter. I have been enjoying this story and 'am very glad you are continuing to write for us. That you have a story going on with Miranda & Gabi along with AJ & Gab's friends is also very nice. I hope the the call Bianca made was to get not only Reese's Dad to come to the wedding but also her Uncle & Aunt. Looking forward to the next chapter when you get it up.
RedPoetist chapter 54 . 9/23/2014
I really want to see that dress. Very interested in why Reese has nerve about the house. Looking forward to the next post.
MoniqueSK chapter 54 . 9/23/2014
Normally I don't post in reviews but I'm making an exception in this case. For the question: 'Is Gabi gay or transgender?' Gabi is gay, NOT transgendered. The look, attitude, qualities, etc. of a person who is gay vs. transgendered doesn't fit into a specific box and sometimes it can blur into both categories, but in this case Gabi is 100% gay. If she was transgendered I would hope I made it clear that her personality type is one that would voice that she felt that she was. With Gabi I wanted to break the soap opera norm of what a lesbian was. They don't all come 'model-like' we come in all different sorts of varieties. Plus, a bit of how Gabi is I've based on myself as a kid and I'm certainly not Trans, so hope that answered any questions :)