Reviews for A Rose
nskie01 chapter 1 . 6/30
I must say this is really cute and sweet it made look like an effin idot smiling and grinning at my fone while on subway. But i really don't mind.
I like every part of it. From start to finish. Aside from zona, i like your Robin. She's really witty hehe.
You are so amazing with all your stories. I love all your zona stories. I hope i can write as beautifully as you can. You're already on my list of faves :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
this fic means so much to me
khilad chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i don,t like this story, zoro gave robin a red rose and nami yellow roses, even if he buy a cargo of yellow roses, this is a bad luck for this pairing.
cs2thie chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This fic gets me every damn time.
Like omg
guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
So sweet hey do a vegetabul and zona crossov
Canori chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You should write more on this story its sooo cute! I love it and want to read more!
movom chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh, I feel so bad, you were so kind to decide this awesome oneshot to me and I am just reviewing now (I read it already when it showed up on top of this site)

It was very cute and i love it when nami is jealous of robin :D
And this thing with rose and nose was also very funny ;p
Toreh chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You should definitely continue this! Maybe another flower themed one? It would be nice to see you flip the tables and maybe Zoro doesn't get something from Nami and becomes jealous?
Constanza Rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love your one shots, but this one is my favorite. I like that its simple and not rushed and that Zoro gets a kiss in the end.
ficklesticks chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Why wasn't this an overnight phenom? Maybe ZoRo? Maybe because Robin's rose was more special? This was a friggin cute
kurusui chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Zoro, you're so dumb :b this was super cute, i love misunderstandings and flower symbolism :D
fmdevil chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Well it wasn't heavy on the romance, but I did like the simple idea that a harmless gesture from Zoro could mean so much. Also a little Sanji abuse goes a long way ;-]

As always, keep up the great work ;-}
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww, I liked this a lot :) Nami's jealousy and Zoro being such a sweety. I liked this, a more innocent and romantic take on Zoro and Nami, the kiss at the end was adorable!
FairyoftheLake chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I liked this story _ are you going to make a squeal? (might be spelled wrong) I hope you do like about him buying her more flowers
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Aww that was so adorable, this was really good and I love how you put the meaing of the colour in.

The layout was good and detail was brillaint.

Just love your stories :)