Reviews for Blend
professional9100 chapter 1 . 8/2
Can you tell me where else I can find the original version? Please?
ZazzieB chapter 1 . 7/22
Sad, angry & confused! Why did they remove this story! It was definitely one of my favorites! Please tell me you have it posted it somewhere else! I would really love to re-read your story - for the 3rd time !
peetaobsession chapter 1 . 6/23
is this story available online elsewhere?
Ambrosia30 chapter 1 . 6/10
Ok, so you know I was one of your biggest supporters while this story was going in originally. It remains my ALL TIME FAVORITE! I just went to read it on AO3 and couldn't find it there either! :(

I neeeeeeed this story. Everything about it is perfection. Its my absolute favorite version of Peeta ever, hands down. I've never posted anything on here so I'm not familiar with how things work, but can you not repost it somehow? Pretty please with sugar on top? I need southern charm Peeta complete with his "yes ma'am's" in my life!
sierrarae1316 chapter 1 . 5/31
Why did you take it off AO3 too!? I love this story sooooooo freakin much! I wasn't done with it and it was taken down. That really sucks. I am so sad right now. can you please put it back up? It really would be amazing if you could. i love the story so much! and so many other people do too!
cjsandy chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Heres the link
/works/923427?view_full_worktrue
trainwrecklove chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Did you remove these from ao3 too? You're such a great writer. I love all of your stories but blend and rerun have to be my absolute faves!
AllForLoveAndHappiness chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I wanted to reread this story, so I went to AO3 to read it and it wasn't there. Sadface :(
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. Like so many other ppl, I'm shocked it was reported. I mean, I've read a ton of saucy stuff on this site, so I'm suprized. Anyway, again, this story was just completely enthralling! Love your writing, love the way you write Peeta, love the love he and Katniss have here. Loved the boys names and that from your discription of them I envisioned 2 tiny Peeta's growing up to be 2 just as hot as their father.
Nicole81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my Gosh! I can't believe someone reported a story as charming as this one. I've read Blend before and came back for another read through and was sorely disappointed that you had to take it down. This story is honestly one of the best hunger games fics that I've read, which is saying a lot. Thank you for keeping it online! I have to get my sexy Peeta lol
Nicole81 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Dandelion Lass chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I just finished blend over on AO3. It was amazing and so funny. My husband kept staring at me and laughing. Is it bad that I would love to see more of DJ & Woof's relationship and their first and second time that was mentioned? I thought the little "laundry" talks between Kat & DJ were hilariously sweet! Fantastic writing!
elli.nino chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I can't beleive this got removed! What a shame
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Aww I had just started readin this and I found it really good and I don't no were to find it :(
iluviggyhesthebest chapter 19 . 6/3/2014