Reviews for The Young Prince
I almost started to cry
It was an so amazing story
Amanda M chapter 15 . 3/11
O MY GOSH the twilght meets flash and this fanfic was you possibly do a fanfic where he travels to different places or if we comes back to Ponyville. The story was fantastic and i would LOVE LOVE LOVE a another one for Dusk.
Coolpegasister chapter 3 . 3/9
Sorz I comment alot. I was wondering this story feels... natural i guess. Did you take it from real expireances bluecat?
Spirit chapter 15 . 2/21
We saw him set first hoof in this world. We saw him discover the magic of friendship. And we watched him grow from the sidelines. And now we see him go on his own journey of discovery. We wave him goodbye. But this is not the end, oh no, his story... Has only started.
Danggit I thought he was gonna fall for Honeysuckle...DAZZLE YOU ARE ONE LUCKY MARE!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
You really need to make another. In your own time, but please? -StarLite
SunsetCadenzaDash chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
That. Was. AWESOME! Definitely made it on my list of top 10 best MLP fanfics ever! Now if only you made some one shots or something on Dusk's adventures throughout Equestria... :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Very great story luv it!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Great
luna-shy2501 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
AWESOME!
MicroMan6199 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Best growing up story EVER!
JakeCrusher chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I was thinking Anthem cutie mark could be a music note on a shield, while Starlight could be a five point star (or something of a similar nature).
harry potter chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
so much love and cuteness KEEP GOING OR BE KILLED jk
harry potter chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
KEEP IT COMING
harry potter chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
boy I could not get enough of how funny the last book and this one is plz keep them coming