Reviews for Brothers
BohemianBeatle chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
That was soooo saad. So sad. I cried. I've imagined that before, and now i found it. I love Stiles so much, and i love Scott too. I love this story, but my tears... My tears is falling down, thank god i'ts 1am. I love it. My Grandma died the other night, so i feel a little sad now. Anyways, thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Stop it...STOP IT! My tears are literally flowing out uncontrollably in the public after reading this story... How could you write such a great yet heartwrenching story?! I love you but hate you at the same time for this...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Many tears were shed today...
scottstiles19 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is the most beautiful scott/stiles story I've ever read!
PresentingComplicated chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Tears everywhere man. So cruel for doing this to me but thank you so much. I loved it.
DarkNight18 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I have never cried this much in my whole life. Your story is just so beautiful. Is there a chance of a sequel? Like Scott dying of old age after his long werewolf life, and meeting Stiles, Allison, and everyone else? If so, or any other idea, I beg of you to do it. And once again, incredible story, just beautiful. Took me a full hour to read I cried so much.
EDANACAT chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Omfg...so many emotions...I'm crying :'(
Is there gonna be more chapters or is this a one-shot..? (Sorry if it already says...I don't remember :P)