Reviews for Holes in Concrete
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This story was too awesome. Thanks.
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow. This was so heartbreakingly beautiful. You know it's true love when you can fall in love with someone without ever meeting them or seeing what they look like.

This was truly a brilliant piece of work. Congratulations on the well deserved win!
flip fantasia chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful, I kept thinking of the Count of Monte Cristo, very cool
Miss No-Eyebrows chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE THIS.
It's magnificent! Reminded me a little of V for Vendetta; when Evey reads about Valerie :P
mansts chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is so good!
Of Pearls and Pa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
HGRomance chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god, these two. This shot straight to the heart. Achingly beautiful job!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL.

GAH. D:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY

JESUS STREET WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME

MY HEART
stacylk chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was so good! You made me cry.
Famousfremus chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was my favorite when I read the submissions. The way they comfort each other, building their relationship bit by bit, not unlike how he chipped at the wall between them was just beautiful. I'm so glad you're being recognized for the genius that you are!
immediate relief chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was AMAZING. Most of the time when I read one-shots, I feel like they're left off at an awkward spot and requires at least one more chapter. But this? Well rounded, well thought out, descriptive, lovely, passionate, just plain wonderful.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. They fell in love without even looking at each other. That's true love right there. So sweet and sad and amazing and I just loved this so much.
Izzy Samson chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Again, excellent work my friend.

Congratulations on the well deserved win!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh how lovely! And sad and cruel. Yikes, ou managed to make Snow even more cruel and horrific ! I loved how these two pioneers found solace with each other and became friends and fell in love in the middle of such dreadful situation. Very nicely written story. !
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That reminded me a LOT of V for despair and suffering is haunting on the confort and love found in this darkest place is bright and beutifull.

I tought she would die in the end,in his arms no less,but I'm glad she was alright,well done.